Status
Not open for further replies.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
I have requested to become a beta tester for them via private email. I keep my fingers crossed for a reply from them ;)

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
I tried to sign up. Used my ProtonMail email. All I got is a confirmation email that they will get back to me in the next week. I've been following this thread for a while and I've heard of SparkCognition. Really hope that everyone here who wants to gets into the beta.

floalma

Level 4
Verified
Apr 5, 2015
I sent an email on yesterday but I haven't received any confirmation. You're a lucky man !:)

I tried to sign up. Used my ProtonMail email. All I got is a confirmation email that they will get back to me in the next week. I've been following this thread for a while and I've heard of SparkCognition. Really hope that everyone here who wants to gets into the beta.

Peter2150

Level 7
Verified
Oct 24, 2015
If thing is going to be enterprise we won't be able to afford it. I've learned when they won't give a price on the site, but ask you to contact them it's to pricey.

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
If thing is going to be enterprise we won't be able to afford it. I've learned when they won't give a price on the site, but ask you to contact them it's to pricey.
Well the website shows DeepArmor Enterprise, DeepArmor Microservice and DeepArmor Home.

Edit: Just got an email from them. DeepArmor Home is alive and well. Hope they will add more people to the beta this week. :)

Last edited:

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Hey @SHvFl, @Raheel99, and @shmu26, sorry for the inconvenience. I confirmed the sign-up page does not generate a confirmation Email and have alerted my team to remedy this. As for the delay in activating the beta, I've reached out to the development team and they have provided the following response:

There are a few factors that contribute to the delay but the primary reason is as follows:

The DeepArmor cognitive models execute in the cloud and provide a "cognitive threat confidence" as a microservice. The Windows client is simply a "client" that makes requests to the cloud service. Thus, in order to monitor and manage the costs of hosting the "free" beta, the IT team staggers beta tester activation into groups based on server load.

We apologize for the delay and very much appreciate your sign-up and interest in helping us test DeepArmor!

This is all you need to know about DeepArmor and why it takes a while to add more people to the roster.

Their resources are limited by the fact that behavioral analysis occurs on their servers instead of the client which is why they want real people to sign up and why they add people in waves. It doesn't have to be a corporate email. You can use your student email, any institutional email, your custom domain email or email them that you want to be added. :)

Reactions: simmerskool

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
This is all you need to know about DeepArmor and why it takes a while to add more people to the roster.

Their resources are limited by the fact that behavioral analysis occurs on their servers instead of the client which is why they want real people to sign up and why they add people in waves. It doesn't have to be a corporate email. You can use your student email, any institutional email, your custom domain email or email them that you want to be added. :)
i'm fairly sure if they released a paid beta where you guaranteed get into the beta if you pay a certain fee, people would do it.
"preorder license"

Last edited:

Maybe it is because they only have a single person or only a few staff personnel review all of the beta tester request emails every few weeks or months ?

And that person\those people probably doesn't\do not bother to review every single beta tester request email...

Reactions: ZeroDay

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Yeah I'm starting to doubt that DeepArmor Home is even happening. Everyone only ever received the DeepArmor Enterprise Client....

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.