Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
A problem I had already noticed with Kaspersky and Bitdefender.
It seems to me that it is because these av (except F-Secure) inject the surf to analyze it...
Unfortunately, I don't see the point because many av don't do it and it works very well....

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
A problem I had already noticed with Kaspersky and Bitdefender.
It seems to me that it is because these av (except F-Secure) inject the surf to analyze it...
Unfortunately, I don't see the point because many av don't do it and it works very well....

AVG IS not injecting safe browsing ?

Reactions: franz and Sorrento

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
  • Wow
Reactions: Sorrento and franz

franz

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
i would be carefull with using Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test for speedtests , some vpn un throttle your speed if you check Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test for a few minutes

Ivacy does that on the lifetime account.as example gets 250 / 250 download for me on speedtest.net

meanwhile on other less known german speed test websites i get without vpn 250/250 with ivacy then 100/250.
I have used bredbandskollen.se, SPEEDTEST NET, fast.com, and att.com to, and the result is almost the same.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.