Spybot Search and Destroy

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Looks like there will be some hope for Spybot because of the new beta version, :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well anyone must volunteer for making a review in upcoming Spybot 2.0.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well its May 11 according to the spybot forum. Its spybot 2.0 beta

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
It was a long time for them not updating their program but now they will released this May so they must back on track.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I think it is time to try it out...never have really likes Spy Bot..but can give it another go :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
2 days to go! :D

I don't think it will be top like MBAM and SAS*, but I am hoping it will be better than Ad-Aware Free.

*(excluding Hitman Pro)

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
It will be interesting to see if it is slightly improved, or it has evolved into a super malware killer that can hang with the big boys.

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
Spybot was good when I had it on my very first laptop and nice. Now there are other time but I like the GUI even though and I will try it once it's out. If I am not wrong there is a portable one (or?) so I will try it out.

MetalShaun

Level 1
Mar 3, 2011
I remember using Spybot to clean my first computer back in the nineties. (i know i am just a pup compared to some of you) I love the name, Search and Destroy, makes me want to use it just because of that.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
stormgtr said:
2 days to go! :D

I don't think it will be top like MBAM and SAS*, but I am hoping it will be better than Ad-Aware Free.

*(excluding Hitman Pro)

Yeah 2 days to go, hope they have a nice looking UI and improved detection for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.