Status
Not open for further replies.

trainbus120

Level 9
Hi, I accidentally came across spyhunter 4. So thought of giving it a try. My system which was other wise clean was detected with 36 infections. This left me wondering. HOW???? Has any one of us tried or tested this. It is actually a fake rouge software just to fool?

This can be found here : http://www.enigmasoftware.com/

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

trainbus120

Level 9
I could have, since it does not allow removal until I buy the license, I uninstalled it. I tested, Hitman Pro and Malwarebytes after this, wherein nothing was detected.This left me fuming!!!

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Oxygen

Level 42
Verified
SpyHunter is a virus scanner that gives fake results in an attempt to scare people into giving them money. SpyHunter is a complete scam. Do not download SpyHunter because it will ruin your computer and waste your time.
How does it ruin your computer?......... Is it ransomware?

trainbus120

Level 9
Wait, but what did you thought then? Do you really did not know it before?
Here they are, from which would be a sensible far to overtake.
  • SpyHunter
  • RegHunter
  • Spyware HelpDesk
  • System Medic
Is this a list of fakeware available?

SpyHunter is a virus scanner that gives fake results in an attempt to scare people into giving them money. SpyHunter is a complete scam. Do not download SpyHunter because it will ruin your computer and waste your time.
I completely agree since this is what it seemed to be.

Nope Spyhunter 4 is not a fake software but i don't recommended it. MBAM free version do a better job.
But how come it detects something which no other detects. Seems to have some extraordinary devine power:D

Last edited by a moderator:

trainbus120

Level 9
Wait.. you installed software that you hadn't heard of, on your PC? Next time, look up reviews and do some research before installing software that you don't know about.

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/enigmasoftware.com
I agree!!!

always watch reviews before buying products :)

This guy exposed Spuhunter 4 that it's a fake product so Spyhunter tried to threaten that dude but failed hard xD
As I guessed. The entire episode was frustrating and distracting. Probably we can now add this junkware in MT's abandoned S/w list.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
Trusted
Spyhunter 4 is rated to be a questionnable program even though provides steps to remove rogue/spyware software. Due to issues like misleading results and ask you to remove by purchasing the license.

Reactions: Exterminator

Ardo

SpyHunter 4 claimed to find Win32/BitCoinMiner from my computer along with 400 other problems. The real problem here is, that my computer doesn't have a folder named "Win32". Instead its "System32"
BUSTED!!!
*Manually deletes all SpyHunter files*

Status
Not open for further replies.