Status
Not open for further replies.
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
McAfee
Hi, I accidentally came across spyhunter 4. So thought of giving it a try. My system which was other wise clean was detected with 36 infections. This left me wondering. HOW???? Has any one of us tried or tested this. It is actually a fake rouge software just to fool?

This can be found here : http://www.enigmasoftware.com/

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
McAfee
I could have, since it does not allow removal until I buy the license, I uninstalled it. I tested, Hitman Pro and Malwarebytes after this, wherein nothing was detected.This left me fuming!!!

gin

Level 7
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
SpyHunter is a virus scanner that gives fake results in an attempt to scare people into giving them money. SpyHunter is a complete scam. Do not download SpyHunter because it will ruin your computer and waste your time.

Oxygen

Level 42
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
SpyHunter is a virus scanner that gives fake results in an attempt to scare people into giving them money. SpyHunter is a complete scam. Do not download SpyHunter because it will ruin your computer and waste your time.
How does it ruin your computer?......... Is it ransomware?

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
McAfee
Wait, but what did you thought then? Do you really did not know it before?
Here they are, from which would be a sensible far to overtake.
  • SpyHunter
  • RegHunter
  • Spyware HelpDesk
  • System Medic
Is this a list of fakeware available?

I completely agree since this is what it seemed to be.

Nope Spyhunter 4 is not a fake software but i don't recommended it. MBAM free version do a better job.
But how come it detects something which no other detects. Seems to have some extraordinary devine power:D

Last edited by a moderator:
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
McAfee
Wait.. you installed software that you hadn't heard of, on your PC? Next time, look up reviews and do some research before installing software that you don't know about.

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/enigmasoftware.com
I agree!!!

always watch reviews before buying products :)

This guy exposed Spuhunter 4 that it's a fake product so Spyhunter tried to threaten that dude but failed hard xD
As I guessed. The entire episode was frustrating and distracting. Probably we can now add this junkware in MT's abandoned S/w list.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
Spyhunter 4 is rated to be a questionnable program even though provides steps to remove rogue/spyware software. Due to issues like misleading results and ask you to remove by purchasing the license.

Status
Not open for further replies.