SpyHunter 4 : Is it a fake software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djondoMALWAR

Jan 18, 2016
I had a problem with SpyHunter 4 I had installed a few days ago.
I wouldn't uninstall.
It seemed to work fine but I didn't need it, since I wanted to fix an external hard drive, which feater I didn't fund in spyHunter. I must admit, I didn't check first on this name but I could have installed it anyway since there is a controversy about its nature: Rogue or Not ?

They maybe spend more money entertaining this controversy rather than making a good tool of this program.
I wonder how they are still free as they should be prosecuted as crooks. Either they are victims of false distributions, or else they are themself the hackers. And I wouldn't be surprised, they would be working either ways for the NSA, Israel, the Chinese, or the Russian... Anyone that could take advantage of your data to hurt...
This program is evil and the company that distribute it should pay for my time spent writing this warning about them.
Thank you for your reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Andrew999

pneuma1985

Level 4
Verified
Aug 30, 2015
What's it a new spyhunter thread once a week. I explained in another spyhunter thread exactly what the deal with enigma software LLC is. Take a look at it there is or was a class action lawsuit and its basically a front for scamware.

djondoMALWAR

Jan 18, 2016
What's it a new spyhunter thread once a week. I explained in another spyhunter thread exactly what the deal with enigma software LLC is. Take a look at it there is or was a class action lawsuit and its basically a front for scamware.
Dear Pneuma, I'd be delicted to go to that thread but yet I don't know how to do. Would you please give me the link ? Thank you for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.