Advice Request SpyShelter Firewall Developer

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
Does anyone knows, where to find main developer of SpyShelter.... like on Wilders, if he is there and what's his name or is he here, too.

Reactions: Solarlynx

SpS is bad with their users, they ignore bug/vulnerabiliies reports, their devs act like fanboys of their own products. i ran away from it years ago...

Make video. Show utilities during testing - e.g. Process Explorer, Process Monitor, DbgView, etc. Then they cannot write you off as another annoying user.

I got them to fix a few things... but I'd imagine it is not so easy for a typical user.

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
But it is the best anti-logging software right, and they don't sell lifetime licenses now so I feel lucky to have it's lifetime license. I just hope their support was as good as Emsisoft or WinPatrol's

Reactions: Solarlynx

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
They never replied for some of my questions so I don't feel like I need to chat with them anymore even if I still own a LT license for their firewall.
In terms of support they are close to Comodo :D

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
When did they stop selling Lifetime licenses ? It was just there a few weeks ago...

a266ig.jpg

Even I do see that they sell lifetime licenses, but dunno why they say it is not possible now and removed from their system. So since it's removed from their system, the lifetime license keys would be impossible to generate. Yet I see SpyShelter Firewall lifetime licenses being sold on other pages.

but with modern suites and certain apps, pure antikeylogers are obsolete, they are relics of the past.
Modern suites if u mean Kaspersky, BitDefender and all, they don't have lifetime licenses. Even if they have, they are so costly. And after some years being here, I have learned to build and customize our security config and not depend on just one suite. Like if we used free security softwares then go for avast free+ comodo firewall + Zemana free.
So I try to do the same here. :)

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
1 don't expect real answers from spyshelter, because you won't get them.
2 it is the best antilogger, but that is still no guarantee, just like the best antivirus is no guarantee.
3 it has been proven by MT testers that some system protections don't work as claimed.
4 if you want reliable protection, use a good anti-executable, and if you are still paranoid, there are plenty of keystroke encrypters available, both as standalone and bundled with security suites.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
you can use keyscrambler free edition

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Even I do see that they sell lifetime licenses, but dunno why they say it is not possible now and removed from their system. So since it's removed from their system, the lifetime license keys would be impossible to generate. Yet I see SpyShelter Firewall lifetime licenses being sold on other pages.
This is becase 3rd party retailers bought xxx amount of keys, and untill those are sold
Spyshelter has to honor them, but once they are all sold out, they will be gone forever.
Spyshelter could buy back the remaining out there, but I doubt they want too as they
want to honor the retailers.

Last edited:

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
Hehe it's seems SpyShelter is not only famous but more infamous :) I'll find the developer :) Hope he proves us all wrong.

Reactions: shmu26
D

Deleted member 178

Anti-loggers are obsolete and their are niche market, it is a technology used when AVs weren't unable to detect loggers properly, any modern AVs/HIPS will do the same job as any anti-loggers.

Rebsat

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Anti-loggers are obsolete and their are niche market, it is a technology used when AVs weren't unable to detect loggers properly, any modern AVs/HIPS will do the same job as any anti-loggers.

@Umbra Great job as always bro ;). I have two questions regarding Keystroke Encryption softwares, example: KeyScrambler Premium:
1. Do you think that they are obsolete too like Anti-loggers?
2. Do you recommend to me to add KeyScrambler Premium to the following combination to encrypt keystroke?
Emsisoft Internet Security + VoodooShield Pro + HitmanPro.Alert

Thank you very much bro. Peace!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshine-boy

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
@Rebsat I am not Umbra and ""I'm Not a Smart Man, But I Know What Love Is" - F.G But, i thought HitmanProAlert does the same job as Keyscrambler premium, even better my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.