ichito

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
New version of SpyShelter Premium, SpyShelter Firewall and Silent editions brings Keystroke Encryption compatibility patches.
Autoupdate will NOT work for this release because require full uninstall and reboot (fortunately you can keep your settings while uninstalling your existing version)
Download Page.

One of the defining characteristics of new feature is that SpyShelter is compatibile with Office 365, Bitdefender software, BitLocker and many more applications where existed problem with keys scrambling.

12.5 (07/Apr/2021)
– Compatibility improvements for Keystroke encryption feature
– Added support for Windows 10 21H1

Zorro

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2019
Don't think so:
That is, if now I do not uninstall version 12.4 and install version 12.5, then using version 12.4, I will not receive automatic version updates (12.6, 12.7., ...)? Or can I skip 12.5 and then they will automatically deliver versions 12.6, 12.7 and later?

ichito

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
That is, if now I do not uninstall version 12.4 and install version 12.5, then using version 12.4, I will not receive automatic version updates (12.6, 12.7., ...)? Or can I skip 12.5 and then they will automatically deliver versions 12.6, 12.7 and later?
12.4 doesn't allow automatic update and doesn't show such alert because uninstallation is obligatory. Of cource you can skip 12.5 and wait the next build which could be updated already automaticaly.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.