Solved Startup problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

miriscott

Thread author
Jul 12, 2013
Hi guys! It's the first time when I'm posting on a forum, but I really need an opinion. I turned on my laptop (Vaio, OS Windows 8) like usually, but I received an error report -> : 'Failed to connect to a windows service: Windows could not connect to the System Event Notification Service service. This problem prevents limited users from logging on to the system. As an administrator user, you can review the System Event Log for details about why the service didn't respond.'
Nothing seem changed on my desktop, but I still think it's not ok and it has to be solved...somehow.
As a mention...Few days ago I installed a game and launched it as Administrator and the game worked ok. Has the game something in common with the error or it's something else?
Sorry, guys. I lack of experience. That's why I need some advice. Thanks! (also sorry if my english sucks, I'm not a native speaker)

bob974

Level 4
Verified
Feb 5, 2013
you can reinstall without loosing your settings and programs from parameter section in your win8.

No need to have Dvd installer...

Upvote 0

miriscott

Thread author
Jul 12, 2013
bob974 said:
you can reinstall without loosing your settings and programs from parameter section in your win8.

No need to have Dvd installer...

Okay...but...I don't know how to do those things. I said it before, i lack of experience. Does exist a simple way to stop that error?
God, how I hate windows 8. It seem so unstable that I'm afraid even to make a system restore. lol.

Upvote 0

bob974

Level 4
Verified
Feb 5, 2013
I like windows 8
It's very stable and with start8 it seems like seven but with more imporvements...

In french on my PC:

paramètres
modifier les paramètres du PC
général
actualiser votre Pc sans affecter vos fichiers

that's the way to re-initialize your PC without loosing settings ands documents....

Good luck

Upvote 0

bob974

Level 4
Verified
Feb 5, 2013
http://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/forum/windows_8-system/message-derreur-%C3%A0-louverture/a564402e-27c5-4188-8afb-4cb07b71e62e

Upvote 0

miriscott

Thread author
Jul 12, 2013
bob974 said:
I like windows 8
It's very stable and with start8 it seems like seven but with more imporvements...

In french on my PC:

paramètres
modifier les paramètres du PC
général
actualiser votre Pc sans affecter vos fichiers

that's the way to re-initialize your PC without loosing settings ands documents....

Good luck

Thanks. I will try it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.