Not open for further replies.

erreale

Level 9
Verified
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Oct 22, 2016
Private beta so no infos about it can be discussed.
If you ask about an ETA for a release, don't expect it soon.

Even if you did not reveal anything, thanks anyway for the answer. I keep my curiosity to know what we have to expect from the new release.

Reactions: AtlBo and askmark
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Even if you did not reveal anything, thanks anyway for the answer. I keep my curiosity to know what we have to expect from the new release.
Appguard is SRP made for Enterprises, SRP just block stuff based on policy, so don't expect new fancy features, they will just improve/polish what is already existing.

Reactions: harlan4096

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I have a life time license for version 4.x I have my license ID and Activation Password but I can't remember the email I logged on with. Is there any way for me to get the installer for version 4.x?

Reactions: AtlBo

Thread author
I have a life time license for version 4.x I have my license ID and Activation Password but I can't remember the email I logged on with. Is there any way for me to get the installer for version 4.x?

AppGuard@BlueRidge.com

Provide license credentials.

The download link to the 4.4.6.1 installer is not to be shared. The reason its download link was taken down was due to unauthorized access.

Last edited by a moderator:

AMD1

Level 5
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
To obtain the latest paid version of Appguard it looks like you have to auto-renew. Is there a way around this as I never like to auto-renew anything. I prefer just an email reminder or similar. Not really concerned that its now reverted to an annual fee which doesn't amount to much for the protection you get

I

illumination

Thread author
To obtain the latest paid version of Appguard it looks like you have to auto-renew. Is there a way around this as I never like to auto-renew anything. I prefer just an email reminder or similar. Not really concerned that its now reverted to an annual fee which doesn't amount to much for the protection you get
Yes, when they send you your confirmation emails, there will be a link which will allow you to "manage your subscription" , you can cancel the auto-renewal and retain the year you just bought.

Last edited by a moderator:

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Hi trying to install appguard gives me a registry error with option to ignore orr continue ,but appguard fails to load ,anyone know a fix or this error ? Thks

Thread author
Hi trying to install appguard gives me a registry error with option to ignore orr continue ,but appguard fails to load ,anyone know a fix or this error ? Thks

Need more information.

Screenshot of any error notifications ?

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Capture3.JPG

Thread author
File kept giving me error than said it was corrupt, too much trouble, gone now.

I understand you deleted it, but the installer shown in the image you posted is not a legitimate AppGuard installer. Blue Ridge Networks has never used the Advanced Installer package. The company has always used the InstallShield install package.

So we are very curious where that installer came from. That installer did not originate from Blue Ridge Networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.