Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
I didn't miss your post, Andy but anyway, I'm not sure that Stefanos uninstalled HC, RBS or CD. No trace of this in Stefano's posts that mentionned clearly that he uninstalled all Andy Full 'package'.
If I am not wrong the clean install means clean Windows installation? @stefanos should demystify this. (y)

Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
Because no one answered my question, I checked by myself that WiseVector is not recognized as a full AV after installation. WD real-time protection is still ON. So, the user has two real-time AVs active. This can be a problem sometimes.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
I really liked Avira free because have very good signatures and is very light on system. With syshardener the protection is good enough. And the best combo for my system is 360TS with voodooshieid (almost impossible to see infection in your system) and light, and Comodo firewall with immunet . Webroot is a joke. It's the weakest of all I've tried. Forticlient heavy enough for the protection it offers. And I'm not a fan of web filters. I prefer a good extension.

Great reviews. Wishing Qihoo would purify and refine 360 :). Nice idea 360 TS + voodooshield :LOL: .

Yes, I am loaded up on web protection on computers here with Forticlient also using uBO (10 Evjl's Rain custom filters) and Netcraft.

I do like the system-wide protection from the F-C filtering system. Wondering if you found the filtering settings in the Malware Protection settings in F-C? The controls for the Webfilter module are very broad and block too much with few options, while the filtering settings in the Malware Protection settings are much more configurable.

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Because no one answered my question, I checked by myself that WiseVector is not recognized as a full AV after installation. WD real-time protection is still ON. So, the user has two real-time AVs active. This can be a problem sometimes.

I replied in Post #185. "... it does not register in WSC yet. They are working on it, they say. "

stefanos

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
If I am not wrong the clean install means clean Windows installation? @stefanos should demystify this. (y)
Yes clean Windows installation

for this windows security center was deactivated ;)

I know my English is very bad. But i try to explain for last time. After one clean install windows I installed wiseVectior. Without any other program. Clean install windows 10 1903 and after wiseVector. No program from Andy no program from novirusthanks. Thats all. I can t explain better.

Great reviews. Wishing Qihoo would purify and refine 360 :). Nice idea 360 TS + voodooshield :LOL: .

Yes, I am loaded up on web protection on computers here with Forticlient also using uBO (10 Evjl's Rain custom filters) and Netcraft.

I do like the system-wide protection from the F-C filtering system. Wondering if you found the filtering settings in the Malware Protection settings in F-C? The controls for the Webfilter module are very broad and block too much with few options, while the filtering settings in the Malware Protection settings are much more configurable.
I try many times to kill this combo. I failed to infect my system. Certainly I can't find as many new viruses as ΜΤ, but I have infected all programs except 360TS + VS. I would like someone to give it a try at HUB. :)

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
I know my English is very bad. But i try to explain for last time. After one clean install windows I installed wiseVectior. Without any other program. Clean install windows 10 1903 and after wiseVector. No program from Andy no program from novirusthanks. Thats all. I can t explain better.

Your English was good enough that I understood your earlier post. Sometimes as readers we miss something ... it happens to everyone I imagine.

stefanos

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
the truth is i understand pretty english. But I can't explain what I want here in the forum. Because here you need terminology. And in my language it's completely different. I see what Google tranlate writes and I laugh. And especially the Greek language is so difficult to translate ....

stefanos

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014

stefanos

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
Back to Avira Free Antivirus + SysHardener

Install Avira
1. download ofline installer from Avira Antivirus 15 Full version Standalone Installer Full Setup Download
custom.jpg
Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

for stop the ads completely blocking two URLs in your firewall
1. (185.123.227.12)
2. (185.123.227.13)
hi detection.jpg

stefanos

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
Do avira has web filtering yet? or is it still the browser extension that does job?

I would install if they had web filter connected to their antivirus shields instead of having extension
Have web filter. But is not strong

Thanks for the great explanation :)
Does blocking those IPs block the nag screen too? I mean, the nag screen that popups after booting and that promotes Avira Pro
no :giggle:

Maybe not anderstand.

stefanos

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
Do avira has web filtering yet? or is it still the browser extension that does job?

I would install if they had web filter connected to their antivirus shields instead of having extension

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.