Computer specs

stefanos

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
I messed up with syshardener once, it messed up my printer or something, then reverting to defaults made things worse. Now I keep track of what changes I make just in case :ROFLMAO:. I've had a few forehead slapping clean installs in the last couple years, and even more reimages.
Yesterday I didn't have time to answer your little ..... ironic comment. 1. The syshardener It has a very simple menu and with explanations. So it's easy to go to the translator to see what I'm doing
1.jpg

2 I have 4 files Settings. ini and I can to change from import settings very easy.
2.jpg

3. Well I do not think how a native English speaker cannot configure a program with explanations, and a similar menu like O&O ShutUp .
3.jpg

Another time to pay attention to the comments you make to me. Ok?

Last edited:

stefanos

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
I saw imuade installed Panda free. I thought I'd give it a try. I'll try to find one combo secure and lightweight to system resources. For now I will combine it with syshardener and Hitman Pro paid only for scan. And Bitdefender traficlight because Panda have not internet protection

stefanos

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
Panda free uninstalled. Why ??? Strange but my system infected from one sample more for one month old :)
Is very light , have one nice GUI , run without problems. but is realy( like) you have not antivirus. When you download onw malware sample, Panda does not react. You have to run it. Detection rate is worst form the last year. Guys attention with Panda. Is really dangerous for use.
Installed 360 TS. Impressions and comments after some tests.

stefanos

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
360TS. Probably the best cloud antivirus. Very good signatures and quite fast signatures for zero day malwares. Is very light.Much lighter from Panda free. Very good protection against malwares and scripts. It remains weak against new ransomwares. But if the 360 sandbox is used for unknown files, you will never see an infection on your system. 360 extension remains useless. I prefer Bitdefender traficlight. To stop the ads (in the new version it is not like in the old ones. You rarely see ads) block with firewall sef utill, promoutill, and daily news. exe and then you don't see any ads at all.

amico81

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 10, 2017
I can confirm that TS360 is a solid and light av for free (y)
It would be probably my first choice, if they didn't show the ads.
Because i think it's not ethical for a security company to generate ads in software,
because that could be a gateway for malware in a worst case :devilish:

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
I can confirm that TS360 is a solid and light av for free (y)
It would be probably my first choice, if they didn't show the ads.
Because i think it's not ethical for a security company to generate ads in software,
because that could be a gateway for malware in a worst case :devilish:

I don't know but maybe there is a module that can be blocked in the firewall to remove adds.

Reactions: Protomartyr

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.