Expired Sticky Password Premium 1 Year for Win and Mac FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Site of Promotion: Sticky Password Premium - бесплатная лицензия на 1 год
Free License Sticky Password Premium

The offer is valid until February 10, 2018

To obtain a free license Sticky Password Premium for 1 year, follow these steps:
1. Download for Windows or MacOS on the link below:
Скачать Sticky Password Premium - бесплатная лицензия на 1 год
Sticky Password - Скачать бесплатно. Менеджер паролей
2. Set Sticky Password, the program activates the following licenses:

DA00PR-F54D29-E0E897
  • You can create a new account or activate a license in the existing account to Menu> Settings> My StickyAccount.
  • Then you can install the application on mobile devices, using the new account.

All supported operating systems: Windows 7 and higher, Mac OS 10.9 and higher, Android 4.x and above, iOS 8.x and above.

Conditions proposals

• The offer will end February 10, 2018!
  • Offer is valid for new and current users of Sticky Password.
  • You get a one-year license for 1 user for domestic use only.
  • The license can be used for all your devices, including PCs, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
  • Available free updates and technical support throughout the license period.

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Site of Promotion: Sticky Password Premium - бесплатная лицензия на 1 год
Free License Sticky Password Premium

Offer valid until March 16, 2018

To obtain a free license Sticky Password Premium for 1 year, follow these steps:

Conditions proposals:

• The offer will end March 16, 2018!
  • Offer is valid for new and current users of Sticky Password.
  • You get a one-year license for 1 user for domestic use only.
  • The license can be used for all your devices, including PCs, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
  • Available free updates and technical support throughout the license period.

All supported operating systems: Windows 7 and higher, Mac OS 10.9 and higher, Android 4.x and above, iOS 8.x and above.

Reactions: CyberTech

syfer

Level 1
Aug 7, 2011
I use lastpass and its 100% free. Also Sticky Password also has free lifetime on some sites out their and I do believe lastpass would be much better.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Sticky Password is a popular password manager that securely stores and protects your online passwords and personal information than your browser.

Although your browser can remember all the different passwords you use to log into sites across the web, storing passwords with your browser is not as secure as using a dedicated password manager such as Sticky Password.

Remembering logins is tricky, and storing them in your browser isn’t particularly safe, especially if you share the computer with other people.

Sticky Password manager solves this problem by remembering all your usernames and passwords, encrypting them on your PC, then uploading them to cloud (online vault) so you can use them anywhere.

Password managers save you the hassle of remembering logins and completing online forms.Password managers will securely store and remember all your logins, passwords, and identities.

Sticky Password 8 is easy to use and integrates seamlessly with your browsers and unobtrusive.The application will store all your passwords, synchronizing them across all devices and automatically logs you into the sites you visit.

For this you must allow this software to install ‘Sticky password auto-fill engine’ add-on/extension on your browsers.

It will list your favorite sites and programs for quick access.You can use app either from your browser or Taskbar, and save all your data as an encrypted, password-protected file.

You can store other confidential information too, including credit card details, passport and driving license details through Secure Memos.

All these details will only be unlocked with your master password and the app will lock itself if it’s left idle for a certain time.Furthermore, the app offers secure password generator and portable version of the app

Key Features:
  1. Protects your passwords and personal information.
  2. Synchronize passwords across all your devices (Windows, Android, iOS)
  3. Automatic form-filling saves time and hassle.
  4. Portable USB version.
Similar to other password managers, Sticky Password is available as Paid and free version.The paid version (multi-device edition) license (One year) will cost around $20 and this version will automatically sync your passwords and personal data among all devices like Windows, iOS, and Android.

Sticky Password 8 Premium free for a Year:
Download installer for Windows /Mac (click the links), then install it and during installation, you need to create a StickyAccount, and if you already have an account, log in with your credentials.

After finishing the installation process, launch the software and click “I have license key”, then enter the code as :

DA00PR-C54D38-DDBB72

In a similar way, for your Android device, you can download the Sticky password manager app from Google play and use your sticky account credentials ( login id & password that you created in the desktop version) to activate the app.

I don’t have an iOS device, but I think the same android procedure will be applicable.Just download the iOS app from here.

Barakah

Level 3
Verified
Apr 13, 2018
Thank you very much for this nice giveaway. I do recommend it to my friends. I got a lifetime license for 14.99$ a year ago and quite happy with their service. Anyway it is a good idea to use more than one password manager to avoid losing your data in any tragic scenario. Personally I have not run in any issue using Sticky Password but “ Better safe than sorry”

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Sticky Password Premium v8.1.0.110 Mac & PC free for 1 year:
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/stick...00-percent
&
Here:
Sticky Password Premium - бе лиия на 1 год

OR

BitDujour Exclusive Registration Key:
DA00PR-C54D35-B9D930
&
Download(Win)
http://download.bitsdujour.com/bdj/downl...ur1236.exe

Download(Mac)
http://www.bitsdujour.com/download/chx=V2Nbww/item=1

Note:
You must install/register the software within 1 month, and cannot do so afterwards. Upgrades to future versions of the software will be free for 12 months

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Today, 08:09 AM

b5fe1b77f50012173774fd43ee71e95e.png

Sticky Password Premium 8.1.0 (Win&Mac)

Promo: https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/sticky-...premium-3/

Download: Download Password Keeper to Any Device | Sticky Password

DA00PR-854D3B-978161

Terms and conditions

Please note that the software you download and install
during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage

Please note: the software provides a 1-Year 1 user license (can be activated until 10.6.2018). The program archive includes both Win and Mac versions!

Reactions: motox781 and Cast

motox781

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015
Thanks for the key! I use Sticky now. Great password manager. You came in at the right time with a free 1 year key! Thanks!

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Sticky Password Premium includes a Premium 1-Year license
New giveaway
Site of Promotion: Sticky Password Premium
Download: Thank You For Downloading Sticky Password manager
Note:
How To Get Your Serial Code
Simply login (create an account if you haven't done previously) and click the "get serial code" button.
You should be allocated a serial code immediately.
Note that you must activate your Sticky Password Premium license by September 16 2018.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.