Expired Sticky Password Premium - Free License for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/135-sticky-password-premium-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
[SIZE=5][B][B]How to get Sticky Password Premium for free for 1 year[/B][/B][/SIZE]
[B]1[/B]. Download and install passwordmanager:
[B]2[/B]. Activate the app below with the key:[B]DA00PR-354D5A-C9780F
3[/B]. To use the Sticky Password Premium [URL='https://tunecom.ru/licenses/580-1password-families-besplatnaja-licenzija.html']password manager[/URL] on mobile devices, activate an existing account or create a new one through the desktop version, then use your account data to install

[URL='https://tunecom.ru/index.php?do=go&url=aHR0cHM6Ly9wbGF5Lmdvb2dsZS5jb20vc3RvcmUvYXBwcy9kZXRhaWxzP2lkPWNvbS5zdGlja3lwYXNzd29yZC5hbmRyb2lk'][B]Sticky Password for Android[/B][/URL]

[URL='https://tunecom.ru/index.php?do=go&url=aHR0cHM6Ly9pdHVuZXMuYXBwbGUuY29tL2N6L2FwcC9zdGlja3ktcGFzc3dvcmQtbWFuYWdlci1zYWZlL2lkNDM5MjQzNTE2P210PTg%3D'][B]Sticky Password for iOS[/B][/URL]

[SIZE=5][B][B]Sticky Password Premium Features[/B][/B][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]Upgrade to new versions and support throughout the period.
[*]An annual license for one user.
[*]Only for personal use.
[/LIST]

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Free license for Sticky Password Premium for 1 year. The Sticky Password Premium password manager will remember all your passwords,automatically fill out forms and log in, generate strong passwords,keep credit cards safe and use them when making a purchase.

Protects your passwords with two-factor verification,AES-256 encryption, and biometric authentication.

Sticky Password Premium Password Manager
  • Local and cloud-based WiFi synchronization on your devices.
  • Secure cloud backup of passwords and credentials.
  • Providing technical support as a priority.
  • Secure password exchange.

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
Sticky Password Premium:

License:
DA00PR-354D5A-C9780F

Terms:
You must install/register the software within 1 month, and cannot do so afterwards. Upgrades to future versions of the software will be free for 12 months

Rollers127

Level 1
Jan 4, 2020
I wonder if their giveaway has anything to do with being hacked recently. The media etc has been very quiet on that one. I have changed from Sticky Password to a local only database as a result

Reactions: Nevi

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
I wonder if their giveaway has anything to do with being hacked recently. The media etc has been very quiet on that one. I have changed from Sticky Password to a local only database as a result
Could you link the source please?

Rollers127

Level 1
Jan 4, 2020
They sent an email security advisory to change master password and turn on two factor authorisation. They had also automatically turned on as standard the authorisation for new devices. This was about a month ago, so I no longer have the email. I have googled and it looks like they have done a sterling job in keeping it quiet as I can't find anything about it on a google search. Perhaps there are some more paid Sticky Password users on here that also had the email? I deleted any online storage with them and decided to opt back to Keepass on local storage only.

Rollers127

Level 1
Jan 4, 2020
Could you link the source please?
Thankfully, I have looked up how to recover the email via Outlook and found it. Like I said, they have done a remarkable job in keeping it quiet from news sites

Attachments

• Sticky email.jpg
    Sticky email.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 627

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
Sticky Password Premium 1 Year:

License:
DA00PR-554D50-22069C

Terms of the offer:
-Offer valid until August 21, 2020
-Offer valid for new and existing Sticky Password users.
-You get a 1-user annual license for home use only.
-The license can be used for all of your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
-Free updates and technical support are available during the license period.

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
Sticky Password Premium 1 Year:

License:
New users : DA00PR-054D51-13F7C5
Premium license renewal: DA00PR-A54D7D-95B327

Terms of the offer:
  • The license must be activated by October 18, 2020.
  • Offer valid for new and existing Sticky Password users.
  • You get a 1-year Sticky Password Premium license for home use only .
  • The license can be used for all your devices including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
  • Free updates and technical support are available during the license period.

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
Can you please PM on how to add to brave? because i'm stuck, extension is installed but show error "You need install Sticky Password".

Ok, you need two things, the application (it was to be installed in the PC) and the extension;

First Login in the application:

1600537915413.png

1600538010430.png

Go to this website with brave and install the extension:

How to install the Sticky Password extension
  1. Install the Sticky Password extension in your Google Chrome browser.
  2. Open the following URL in your Chromium based browser.
  3. Click Add to Chrome.
    Installing the Sticky Password extension in Chromium-based browsers on Windows - click Add to Chrome.

Reactions: Nevi and YuanJiawj

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
Ok, you need two things, the application (it was to be installed in the PC) and the extension;

First Login in the application:

View attachment 246473

View attachment 246474

Go to this website with brave and install the extension:

How to install the Sticky Password extension
  1. Install the Sticky Password extension in your Google Chrome browser.
  2. Open the following URL in your Chromium based browser.
  3. Click Add to Chrome.
    Installing the Sticky Password extension in Chromium-based browsers on Windows - click Add to Chrome.
Thanks a lot buddy! it's working now.

Regards!

horus177623

Mar 22, 2014
Dear Sirs.

Good afternoon, this message is to ask you if you have a new license for the program.

The initial license for this post has expired.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards!!!

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019

Sticky Password Premium for 1 Year [All Devices]​

License:
DA00PR-554DBE-3C0E3D

Terms of the offer:
  • Offer valid for new and current Sticky Password users.
  • You get a 1-year Sticky Password Premium license for home use only .
  • The license can be used for all your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
  • Free updates and technical support are available during the license period.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.