On Sale Sticky Password Premium (Lifetime / 1 Device)€19.52

Discounts and Deals
5 Replies 2,676 Views
Offer availability and promo codes can change. Check the provider's current terms and expiry date.
Thread details

Brownie2019

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Forum Veteran
No need to struggle with remembering long and complicated passwords, Sticky Password is your award-winning password management and form filler solution, available for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android. This lifetime Sticky Password Premium subscription protects your online identity by providing strong encrypted passwords for all your accounts, managed by a single master password known by you, and only you.
Features:
  • Create strong, unique passwords, whenever & wherever you need them, on all of your devices
  • Never forget another password again
  • Securely share passwords w/ others
  • Automatically and securely save and fill all of your passwords across the web
  • Enjoy premium quality security for your all of your passwords & personal information
  • Automatically log-in to recognized sites
  • Choose between cloud-based or local storage for your password library
  • Fill out online forms instantly w/ saved information
 
I love sticky, I have a lifetime LIC. BUT If you enjoy playing Ubisoft games. You might want to rethink using it.

I did 3 new clean installs of win11, wondering why the game stuttered and lagged so bad. I just couldn't figure it out.

So the 4th time, I installed software one at a time, then tested Ubisoft, after each new software was installed. Each software installed was fine until I installed Sticky.

I tried it 5 times, uninstall it, re-install it. Each uninstall of sticky after the original install, same thing, game broken until uninstalled then broken again upon re-install.

So I went back to Roboform.

I wanted to write the makers of sticky, they are nice people. But I had no idea what to tell them, and figured there probably aren't that many people who like Ubi and Sticky, like myself.
 
How good is sticky password? I ask because my Bitwarden sub is up and I need to decide if I should renew or not. I like the idea of offline storage and syncing offline between devices, but is it worth switch from Bitwarden for?
 
How good is sticky password? I ask because my Bitwarden sub is up and I need to decide if I should renew or not. I like the idea of offline storage and syncing offline between devices, but is it worth switch from Bitwarden for?
No. Stick with BitWarden.$10 a year.5stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
✌️
 
Last edited:
Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. Why buy something, hoping it's as good as Bitwarden, when you can just use Bitwarden? Password security is not an area to be cheap.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top