Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
I've seen other forums with this feature which I think it's very good, plus it's active in use over at ForumKorner.org

It's called MyBB MyAlerts.

Basically if you get a PM a notification will popup saying you have 1 alert which is the PM that someone sent you. Plus it's great if there is a thread that you missed and you want to keep track of it to see who replies.

Just a suggestion. Would love to see this implemented. :)

D

Deleted member 178

RE: Suggestion

asically if you get a PM a notification will popup saying you have 1 alert which is the PM that someone sent you.
we already have a notfication, no? the big yellow band?

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter

Umbra Corp. said:
we already have a notfication, no? the big yellow band?
Okay true, but what about when someone replies to a thread that you might miss? This will let you know when someone replies to them. :)

D

Deleted member 178

i rather prefered to get back my Stat box ^^

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
Trusted

I think that's a good idea, since this will become a better response time based in realtime and no need for lots of refresh the site. :)

D

Deleted member 178

jamescv7 said:
I think that's a good idea, since this will become a better response time based in realtime and no need for lots of refresh the site. :)
"Auto-Refresh"; addon for FF

malbky

Even I would suggest adding it. its a powerful tool. But remember I am 100% sure it will be a hard time getting it to work. I somehow got it to work with my theme.

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
malbky said:
Even I would suggest adding it. its a powerful tool. But remember I am 100% sure it will be a hard time getting it to work. I somehow got it to work with my theme.
It's easy to install and configure, as I have it on my site.

Status
Not open for further replies.