Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
No, unfortunately.@roger_m is there a way in WingetUI to scan for updates of portable installations?
I use Ketarin where possible, but isn't it also EOL? (no update since Nov 2019.While SUMo will be greatly missed (especially the precious scanning feature) I might migrate to Ketarin. A huge amount of time will be required to set up all the software which I want to be monitored, but there is no other way.
Thanks, Kyle, for all your work and dedication, and I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.
| IObit Software Updater | 23 | ||||
| Patch My PC | 16 | ||||
| Systweak Software Updater | 17 | ||||
| UCheck | 12 | ||||
Already positive discussion with @Tigzy in particular here : UCheck - Update your software in 2 clicksI use Ketarin where possible, but isn't it also EOL? (no update since Nov 2019.
Re portables: Where these exist in Portableapps or SyMenu they may be kept updated, but only SUMo could inform of updates where these do not exist there.
EmsiSoft complained, but I just tried MajorGeeks Software Updater (again). It let me know (ironically) that UCheck update was available, so MSU may be my only option now.
Kyle - maybe you can ask Adlice (developer of UCheck) if he'd like to add your string to his bow? I'd pay for it then!![]()
Massive thanks for your assistance Kyle. I am optimistic!Already positive discussion with @Tigzy in particular here : UCheck - Update your software in 2 clicks
UCheck may be progressively bridging the gap !
As a Pro subscriber of both SumoPro and RogueKiller, I'd be more than happy if @Tigzy could continue the development or integrate Sumo in UCheck. Let's wait and see but the odds seem to be favorable to this outcome.Already positive discussion with @Tigzy in particular here : UCheck - Update your software in 2 clicks
UCheck may be progressively bridging the gap !
Should be fixed nowpotplayer it is 230905 stable - sumo show beta
wallpaper engine it is 2.2.18 - sumo show 2.2.0.201
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes