Expired Surfshark VPN 0.03$ for a 3 month subscription - Ends September 30th!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Sandbox Breaker

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 6, 2022
Just bought 4 times. Then scrapped my CC. One year for less then 20 cents. Sweet.

1693337685903.png

Theres no CAP for now. Plus the subscriptions add.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
How do I get this to work? I can't find the option to buy a 3 month subscription.

• Sad
Reactions: CyberTech

Sandbox Breaker

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 6, 2022
MT rock!

A big secret:
View attachment 278273

Plus thanks to @Sandbox Breaker for the tips
I paid one VPN yesterday as 3 months only so i saw today i add more like 5 my subscription expire in Dec 2024!

MT Rock!

edit: The link stopped working! should we blame Sandbox? joking.

edit2: @Paul.R bump..
I had a feeling that they would fix the promo code no limit issue. At least they were fast to notice.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
I had a feeling that they would fix the promo code no limit issue. At least they were fast to notice.
Yea i knew that's why it was very cheap VPN lol come on how Paul find that :/

I bought a life time lic..... if I live to 2038 I will be lucky.

Baby shark tut tut tut baby shark

In other news; Shark VPN files for bankruptcy protection.
Which news? i would like to see it..

Sandbox Breaker

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 6, 2022
Yea i knew that's why it was very cheap VPN lol come on how Paul find that :/

Which news? i would like to see it..
Almost like free VPN lol. Will cost them more then it did the customer for those whom abused the discount. Especially with datacenter cost increases and inflation.

Reactions: CyberTech

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
May be End date is wrong, I wish Paul could reply it back and why it's not working..

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.