Unlimited Giveaway Symantec Endpoint Unmanaged without time limit

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569
How to get a license
Download unmanaged from the link below [URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569']Symantec Endpoint Protection[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569[/URL]
[SPOILER="Unmanaged installation config "][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/K70fFMW[/URL][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Firewall and exploit only (for compatibility with other av software )"][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/VLsVFdW[/URL][/SPOILER]

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
System requirements :
Software
ComponentRequirements
Operating system (desktop)
  • Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
  • Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit; RTM and SP1)
  • Windows Embedded 7 Standard, POSReady, and Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
  • Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
  • Windows Embedded 8 Standard (32-bit and 64-bit)
  • Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), including Windows To Go
  • Windows 8.1 update for April 2014 (32-bit, 64-bit)
  • Windows 8.1 update for August 2014 (32-bit, 64-bit)
  • Windows Embedded 8.1 Pro, Industry Pro, and Industry Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
  • Windows 10 (version 1507) (32-bit, 64-bit), including Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB
  • Windows 10 November Update (version 1511) (32-bit, 64-bit)
  • Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607) (32-bit, 64-bit), including Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB
  • Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703) (32-bit, 64-bit)
  • Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709) (32-bit, 64-bit)
  • Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) (32-bit, 64-bit)
  • Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) (32-bit, 64-bit)
    • 14.2 support is basic compatibility, which indicates full support for all Windows features except for case-sensitivity.
    • 14.2 MP1 includes case-sensitivity support.
Operating system (server)
  • Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit; RTM, R2, SP1, and SP2)
  • Windows Small Business Server 2008 (64-bit)
  • Windows Essential Business Server 2008 (64-bit)
  • Windows Small Business Server 2011 (64-bit)
  • Windows Server 2012
  • Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 update for April 2014
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 update for August 2014
  • Windows Server 2016
  • Windows Server 2019 (added for 14.2 MP1)
  • Windows Server, version 1803 (Server Core)
  • Windows Server, version 1809 (Server Core)
Browser Intrusion PreventionBrowser Intrusion Prevention support is based on the version of the Client Intrusion Detection System (CIDS) engine.
For more information, see Supported browsers for Browser Intrusion Prevention in Endpoint Protection.
Hardware
ComponentRequirements
Processor (for physical computers)
  • 32-bit processor: 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent minimum
  • 64-bit processor: 2 GHz Pentium 4 with x86-64 support or equivalent minimum
Note:Itanium processors are not supported.
Processor (for virtual computers)One virtual socket and one core per socket at 1 GHz minimum (one virtual socket and two cores per socket at 2 GHz recommended)
Note:The hypervisor resource reservation must be enabled.
Physical RAM1 GB (2 GB recommended) or higher if required by the operating system
Display800 x 600 or larger
Hard driveDisk space requirements depend on the type of client you install, which drive you install to, and where the program data file resides. The program data folder is usually on the system drive in the default location C:\ProgramData.
Available disk space is always required on the system drive, regardless of which installation drive you choose.
Hard drive system requirements:
Note:Space requirements are based on NTFS file systems. Additional space is also required for content updates and logs.
Client typeRequirements
StandardWith the program data folder located on the system drive:
  • 395 MB*
With the program data folder located on an alternate drive:
  • System drive: 180 MB
  • Alternate installation drive: 350 MB
Embedded / VDIWith the program data folder located on the system drive:
  • 245 MB*
  • Alternate installation drive: 200 MB
Dark networkWith the program data folder located on the system drive:
  • 545 MB*
  • Alternate installation drive: 500 MB
* An additional 135 MB is required during installation.

Symantec Endpoint Protection client for Windows available hard drive system requirements when installed to an alternate drive
Client typeRequirements
StandardWith the program data folder located on the system drive:
  • System drive: 380 MB
  • Alternate installation drive: 15 MB*
With the program data folder located on an alternate drive:**
  • System drive: 30 MB
  • Program data drive: 350 MB
  • Alternate installation drive: 150 MB
Embedded / VDIWith the program data folder located on the system drive:
  • System drive: 230 MB
  • Program data drive: 200 MB
Dark networkWith the program data folder located on the system drive:
  • System drive: 530 MB
  • Program data drive: 500 MB
* An additional 135 MB is required during installation.

** If the program data folder is the same as the alternate installation drive, add 15 MB to the program data drive for your total. However, the installer still needs the full 150 MB to be available on the alternate installation drive during installation.

Symantec Endpoint Protection client for Windows Embedded system requirements
ComponentRequirements
Processor1 GHz Intel Pentium
Physical RAM256 MB
Hard driveThe Symantec Endpoint Protection Embedded / VDI client requires the following available hard disk space:
  • Installed to the system drive: 245 MB
  • Installed to an alternate drive: 230 MB on system drive, and 15 MB on the alternate drive
An additional 135 MB is needed during installation.
These figures assume that the program data folder is on the system drive. For more detailed information, or for the requirements of the other client types, see the Symantec Endpoint Protection client for Windows system requirements.
Embedded operating system
  • Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
  • Windows Embedded POSReady 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
  • Windows Embedded Enterprise 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
  • Windows Embedded 8 Standard (32-bit and 64-bit)
  • Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
  • Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
  • Windows Embedded 8.1 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
Required minimum components
  • Filter Manager (FltMgr.sys)
  • Performance Data Helper (pdh.dll)
  • Windows Installer Service
Templates
  • Application Compatibility (Default)
  • Digital Signage
  • Industrial Automation
  • IE, Media Player, RDP
  • Set Top Box
  • Thin Client
The Minimum Configuration template is not supported.
The Enhanced Write Filter (EWF) and the Unified Write Filter (UWF) are not supported. The recommended write filter is the File Based Write Filter (FBWF) installed along with the Registry Filter.
ComponentRequirements
Processor64-Bit Intel Core 2 Duo or later
Physical RAM2 GB of RAM
Hard drive500 MB of available hard disk space for the installation
Display800 x 600
Operating systemMac OS X 10.10, 10.11; macOS 10.12, 10.13
macOS 10.14 (Added for 14.2 MP1)
Note: If you intend to upgrade to macOS 10.14.5 when it releases, 14.2 MP1 does not support kernel notarization. Review the following document for more information: Endpoint Protection 14.2 RU1 and kext notarization for macOS 10.14.5
ComponentRequirements
Hardware
  • Intel Pentium 4 (2 GHz) or later processor
  • 1 GB of RAM
  • 7 GB of available hard disk space
Operating systemsFor a list of supported operating system kernels, see Supported Linux kernels for Symantec Endpoint Protection.
Graphical desktop environmentsYou can use the following graphical desktop environments to view the Symantec Endpoint Protection for Linux client:
  • KDE
  • Gnome
  • Unity
Other environmental requirements
  • Glibc
    Any operating system that runs glibc earlier than 2.6 is not supported.
  • i686-based dependent packages on 64-bit computers
    Many of the executable files in the Linux client are 32-bit programs. For 64-bit computers, you must install the i686-based dependent packages before you install the Linux client. If you have not already installed the i686-based dependent packages, you can install them by command line. This installation requires superuser privileges, which the following commands demonstrate with sudo:
    • For Red Hat-based distributions:
      sudo yum install glibc.i686 libgcc.i686 libX11.i686
    • For Debian-based distributions:
      sudo apt-get install ia32-libs
    • For Ubuntu-based distributions:
      sudo apt-get install libx11-6:i386 libgcc1:i386 libc6:i386
  • net-tools or iproute2
    Symantec Endpoint Protection uses one of these two tools, depending on what is already installed on the computer.
  • XFS file systems that contain inode64 attributes are not supported for 14.2.
  • Developer tools
    Auto-compile and the manual compile process for the Auto-Protect kernel module require that you install certain developer tools. These developer tools include gcc and the kernel source and header files. For details on what to install and how to install them for specific Linux versions, see Manually compile Auto-Protect kernel modules for Endpoint Protection for Linux.
Want to run a free SPEM server to manage your family computers, PM me for a license file (.SLF) (works up to 10 years ).

Last edited:

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
@Vitali Ortzi The direct download links aren't working. But they do work from the comms.ru web page.
Thanks for reporting!

@Vitali Ortzi The direct download links aren't working. But they do work from the comms.ru web page.
Won't include direct downloads since I'm not sure what are the rules about mirror links.
Note use google translate if you have l any language barriers.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
can i use for home ? and,is protection like other norton product ?
unmanaged is like Norton just without VPN, cleaning utilities, web extension, or any crapware.
and SEP has better protection and stability since it's built for the business environment.
yes, you can use it for "home-usage".

Last edited:

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I have SEP, used it for about 1 year ,best firewall I ever seen way more options than any other product I have used, I was a little leary after Symantec was sold and put the 3 computers on Kaspersky Total Security. Never had a virus ,but used other program alongside

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I have SEP, used it for about 1 year ,best firewall I ever seen way more options than any other product I have used, I was a little leary after Symantec was sold and put the 3 computers on Kaspersky Total Security. Never had a virus ,but used other program alongside
Kaspersky is one of my recommendation especially for the low false positives around shady software and one of the fastest reputation .
Very rarely got 1 day human analysis
My average time of human analysis in Kaspersky advanced endpoint protection was about 6-8 hours even with non critical shady samples for human analysis .
and up to minutes for AI based analysis.

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Well-known
Apr 30, 2020
unmanaged is like Norton just without VPN, cleaning utilities, web extension, or any crapware.
and SEP has better protection and stability since it's built for the business environment.
yes, you can use it for "home-usage".
I am not sure about that... In many places ppls was telling symantec was carryed by norton team. Now them are sold to broadcom, so in future will see if those voice was correct, or them can maintein the product at top. For some period norton and symantec will share the tecnologies, later will see.
About the rest, symantec have a big problem in ram usage with Symantec service framework (around 200 mb).
If u consider it "free" is certain 1 of the best solutions (at this moment).

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Cant find a link with english version.....
SEP.png

There's a problem with translation where both English and Russian language versions are shown as English. I've marked the English link for the current version.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I am not sure about that... In many places ppls was telling symantec was carryed by norton team. Now them are sold to broadcom, so in future will see if those voice was correct, or them can maintein the product at top. For some period norton and symantec will share the tecnologies, later will see.
About the rest, symantec have a big problem in ram usage with Symantec service framework (around 200 mb).
If u consider it "free" is certain 1 of the best solutions (at this moment).
It's the proactive and Auto protect causing high ram and CPU usage made a firewall and exploit mitigation only installation config (for replacing the heavy av component with a lighter one ) to get under 20mb ram and near zero CPU usage by SEP.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.