Unlimited Giveaway Symantec Endpoint Unmanaged without time limit

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569
How to get a license
Download unmanaged from the link below [URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569']Symantec Endpoint Protection[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569[/URL]
[SPOILER="Unmanaged installation config "][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/K70fFMW[/URL][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Firewall and exploit only (for compatibility with other av software )"][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/VLsVFdW[/URL][/SPOILER]

Brahman

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
What does SEPM do better?
More control over everything sep offers, such as
1. Application control
2. device control
3.Exploit mitigation detailed control.
If you are a person who likes to play with options in security suites you are going to be in a cloud9.
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
More control over everything sep offers, such as
1. Application control
2. device control
3.Exploit mitigation detailed control.
View attachment 240706View attachment 240707View attachment 240708
SPEM has many other stuff to offer.
But it requires a dedicated machine or a VM to run .
Oh a reminder you can always export policies to an Unmanaged client
(friends for example) .

how to import deception.dat ?
there is 3 deception files which one to import?
All of them in policies section.
And don't assign them before configering.
Configure
And then assign in test mod and read logs .

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
I've read this thread twice and finally talked myself into downloading and installing SEP, and making just a couple of changes in configuration. It's using about 180 MB on my laptop and is light. The slight delay I had with Win Defender is gone. I'm liking it. I'm assuming the download was for unmanaged although it doesn't say so anywhere that I've found.

Reactions: AtlBo and roger_m

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I've read this thread twice and finally talked myself into downloading and installing SEP, and making just a couple of changes in configuration. It's using about 180 MB on my laptop and is light. The slight delay I had with Win Defender is gone. I'm liking it. I'm assuming the download was for unmanaged although it doesn't say so anywhere that I've found.
Good to know your experience is good.
Since some users felt the AV engine is heavy.

Reactions: AtlBo and roger_m

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Occurred to me that, since it doesn't say 'unmanaged' maybe I'm running the trial. Regardless, it's nice and memory usage has dropped to about 36% from 40%. Good job on finding this and the McAfee version. I prefer Norton/Symantec but McAfee is much improved these days. Either is good.

Reactions: roger_m

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Occurred to me that, since it doesn't say 'unmanaged' maybe I'm running the trial. Regardless, it's nice and memory usage has dropped to about 36% from 40%. Good job on finding this and the McAfee version. I prefer Norton/Symantec but McAfee is much improved these days. Either is good.
I prefer Symantec as well unfortunately the UI in Symantec is limited unlike MacAfee.
But if you want the extra settings and have an old PC laying around pm me I will send a SPEM license.

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
We had to close up our home and come north so my wife could care for her ailing mother. We've been here a year and no idea how much longer.

The old laptop is 4G RAM Dell Inspiron, dates from about 2011. I don't remember the processor except it's AMD, or anything else. It has a 500G HDD. Don't remember ever checking specs to see whether it would be compatible with 10, since it had Vista and didn't qualify.

We got our latest HPs in 2016. They had Win 7 Pro and I upgraded to Win 10. My wife still has 7 Pro on hers and refuses to even try Win 10. LOL

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
We had to close up our home and come north so my wife could care for her ailing mother. We've been here a year and no idea how much longer.

The old laptop is 4G RAM Dell Inspiron, dates from about 2011. I don't remember the processor except it's AMD, or anything else. It has a 500G HDD. Don't remember ever checking specs to see whether it would be compatible with 10, since it had Vista and didn't qualify.

We got our latest HPs in 2016. They had Windows 7 Pro and I upgraded to Windows 10. My wife still has 7 Pro on hers and refuses to even try Windows 10. LOL
So sad 😢 to hear about her mother I hope she would feel well.
About your wife you can basically make windows 10 look like 7 .
It's really worth the extra protection .

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
No alternative for that software ?

There are, but she knows the software and what it will do. She's stubborn, but the day will come that she'll have no choice. We had these new computers months before she would even open hers and try it. She was accustomed to Vista on her Dell. If her programs didn't work on her 7 Pro HP, she'd still be using the Dell.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Is the unmanaged/self-managed version sufficient for home user protection?
How easy is it to use? I'm not a very high skilled user.
How is the firewall on unmanaged client?
I don't need it right now but when my Eset license expires this can be a good choice.

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Well-known
Apr 30, 2020
Is the unmanaged/self-managed version sufficient for home user protection?
How easy is it to use? I'm not a very high skilled user.
How is the firewall on unmanaged client?
I don't need it right now but when my Eset license expires this can be a good choice.
1. Depend, for safe habits is ok. If u get some risk (dangerous sites, untrusted apps, etc) is better other softwares (lockmode, sandbox, etc).
2. Is easy for use
3. 1 of the best firewall

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.