Unlimited Giveaway Symantec Endpoint Unmanaged without time limit

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569
How to get a license
Download unmanaged from the link below [URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569']Symantec Endpoint Protection[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569[/URL]
[SPOILER="Unmanaged installation config "][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/K70fFMW[/URL][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Firewall and exploit only (for compatibility with other av software )"][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/VLsVFdW[/URL][/SPOILER]

Nagisa

Level 7
Verified
Jul 19, 2018
I created a Windows 10 Home VM and made a succesfull SEPM install. Then I created .dat files for my custom settings for Virus/Spyware protection and Proactive threat detection. That's all I had to do, right?

Edit:

It seems that I need a xml file, not .dat. How am I gonna export the policies from SEPM then?

Last edited:

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I created a Windows 10 Home VM and made a succesfull SEPM install. Then I created .dat files for my custom settings for Virus/Spyware protection and Proactive threat detection. That's all I had to do, right?

Edit:

It seems that I need a xml file, not .dat. How am I gonna export the policies from SEPM then?
Unmanaged client ?
Extract the .dat it contains an xml file or export an unmanaged client installation package.

If managed import the communication sylink.xml or use Unmanaged detector .

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I am facing the same issue. Did you find a solution? Do you have any ideas @Vitali Ortzi? It's a managed client for me.
I heard it was a bug with the new version .
Try to reinstall the client it fixes the issue for some , if not downgrade to older client till it's fixed by Symantec and contact support maybe they have a better solution .

what is this?
It's an upgrade installation to 14.3 for those who are at 14.2.
You don't need to worry about it since you are on lastest 14.3 managed.
And I promise everyone it's a direct link from Broadcom as requested.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Direct download links should be from the vendor and not mirror links
Uploaded a direct link from Broadcom signed by Broadcom.

But wanted to ask if I can modify the thread to include it in the thread as well ?

If anyone has any other issues ,
Please report .

• Applause
Reactions: Brahman

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
SEP has an AV engine but if you don't like it or want to use a third-party AV you can remove the AV component .
Without the AV component SEP is a nice lightweight firewall/anti exploit .
I have a question about the firewall part. Goes back to my old post about a firewall that will play nice with any program trying to dial out (i.e. for update). Will this break connection of the program trying to dial out or PAUSE (like netlimiter and comodo) and resume the connection after you hit allow? :)

Reactions: AtlBo

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I have a question about the firewall part. Goes back to my old post about a firewall that will play nice with any program trying to dial out (i.e. for update). Will this break connection of the program trying to dial out or PAUSE (like netlimiter and comodo) and resume the connection after you hit allow? :)
Depends on the config of the firewall.
By default this won't happen .

Reactions: AtlBo and Tutman
F

ForgottenSeer 78429

Currently I am using SEP as firewall only. But I am planning to use it as AV because F-Secure is causing slow launch of softwares I use daily. Can I get configuration file if anybody is already using it as an AV in unmanaged version?

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Currently I am using SEP as firewall only. But I am planning to use it as AV because F-Secure is causing slow launch of softwares I use daily. Can I get configuration file if anybody is already using it as an AV in unmanaged version?
SEP full suite isn't very light though.
But it should be stronger then F secure.
I don't have any policy for unmanaged client as of now .

F

ForgottenSeer 78429

SEP full suite isn't very light though.
But it should be stronger then F secure.
I don't have any policy for unmanaged client as of now .
Can I use Firewall only option with Kaspersky Security cloud Free as free cloud doesn't have firewall? Or are there any compatibility issues?
Use the high performance settings in here: Recommended security settings for Endpoint Protection
You can edit most of them via SEP unmanaged GUI .
It will lower IO/CPU usage but won't affect much the ram usage .
Thanks, It will help a lot. It is saying that settings can be configured within SEPM. Can I configure in Unmanged client too?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.