Unlimited Giveaway Symantec Endpoint Unmanaged without time limit

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569
How to get a license
Download unmanaged from the link below [URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569']Symantec Endpoint Protection[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569[/URL]
[SPOILER="Unmanaged installation config "][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/K70fFMW[/URL][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Firewall and exploit only (for compatibility with other av software )"][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/VLsVFdW[/URL][/SPOILER]

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Can I use Firewall only option with Kaspersky Security cloud Free as free cloud doesn't have System Watcher?

Thanks, It will help a lot.
Yes you can .
I actually use Kaspersky cloud free plus SEP unmanaged as firewall/IPS.
For those who use shady software and don't have a gateway firewall or using a laptop.
It's recommend config for people who use shady software since Kaspersky has major lower false positives in comparison.
And fast enough reputation for home users.
I'm pretty sure Kaspersky has system watcher in the free cloud version .

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Can I use Firewall only option with Kaspersky Security cloud Free as free cloud doesn't have firewall? Or are there any compatibility issues?

Thanks, It will help a lot. It is saying that settings can be configured within SEPM. Can I configure in Unmanged client too?
Configuration without SPEM is quite limited .
If it doesn't suffice I can send you a license for SPEM .
PM if you want SPEM !
But you should understand it requires a dedicated machine to act as the SPEM server !
But a VM can suffice.

F

ForgottenSeer 78429

I actually use Kaspersky cloud free plus SEP unmanaged as firewall/IPS.
For those who use shady software and don't have a gateway firewall or using a laptop.
Yes, I am using a laptop. But not using any shady software so this will be good enough for me.
Configuration without SPEM is quite limited .
If it doesn't suffice I can send you a license for SPEM .
PM if you want SPEM !
But you should understand it requires a dedicated machine to act as the SPEM server !
But a VM can suffice.
Thanks, but first i would like give KSC Free and SEP unmanged firewall a try.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Yes, I am using a laptop. But not using any shady software so this will be good enough for me.

Thanks, but first i would like give KSC Free and SEP unmanged firewall a try.
Can you Give me incite?I have 3 computers at home 2 are used every day,third for when the kids visit, Am I a candidate for SPEM,and if so how would one of my computers be the dedicated server? Thanks(dont feel obliged to respond)

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Can you Give me incite?I have 3 computers at home 2 are used every day,third for when the kids visit, Am I a candidate for SPEM,and if so how would one of my computers be the dedicated server? Thanks(dont feel obliged to respond)
Unfortunately can't pm you got this message.
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Dave Russo.
Can you PM me ?

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Changed my vote to " Yes , covers my needs". Using for more than a week now, it's really lightweight like ESET. Did a full system scan initially. I like the fact that it's really quite. I am using it self managed.
Yeah if you don't count the ram usage it is as light as ESET
While being stronger.
I would choose ESET over Symantec only if you're ram limited or experience false positives.

Last edited:

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
hello is it ideal for notebook, what will the license be after 60 days?
Unlimited license for unmanaged SEP(preinstalled with an unlimited built in SLF file).

But If you have other computers in your house and like Symantec endpoint protection PM me I would hook you up with SPEM Wich normally locks to 60 days without a license but can work up to about 10 years .

Last edited:

alicCc

Level 1
Verified
Aug 6, 2015
so Is it necessary to do the installation like this
Config.png
Config.png

Reactions: bayasdev and AtlBo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.