Unlimited Giveaway Symantec Endpoint Unmanaged without time limit

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569
How to get a license
Download unmanaged from the link below [URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569']Symantec Endpoint Protection[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569[/URL]
[SPOILER="Unmanaged installation config "][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/K70fFMW[/URL][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Firewall and exploit only (for compatibility with other av software )"][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/VLsVFdW[/URL][/SPOILER]

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Hello to Everyone.
I came to this forum, while searching for a solution to a problem I am dealing with all the latest versions of Symantec Endpoint Protection.
When trying to install the latest "Symantec Endpoint Protection v14.3.4615.2000_x64 (14.3.0_RU2)" , Client only in custom mode, after installation is done and windows restarting, the only thing I can see is some dots spinning in circle and system wont start at all in Windows..:unsure:
Currently installed is "Symantec Endpoint Protection v14.3.1169.0100 (14.3.0_MP1)_x64".
If someone could share any knowledge would be much appreciated.:)
Thank you.
Did you have any other security software or polices installed on the machine and what windows version ?

j0j0

Jul 12, 2021
Did you have any other security software or polices installed on the machine and what windows version ?
Yes, except SEP I also use Comodo firewall v12.2.7062 and when installing apps I always use "TRAINING MODE" in Comodo HIPS which is monitoring the installation and changes done in System. Comodo and SEP are working fine together, never had an issue.. .While searching the WEB, I have read somewhere that there is an issue with windows 10 and certifications for apps??.. and that you can disable the "AuditBlockNonMicrosoftBinaries" option by setting the regkey
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SysPlant\Start to 4 (means disabling the ADC feature on the affected clients).
Really can't think anything else that is messing with the installation of the latest SEP, and why is not affected the older v14.3.1169.0100 that I am using now and installed it again a month ago..
No I don't have any policies.
I am Using Win 10 x64 21H1 v19043.1083.

Thank you for your time!

Brahman

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
Yes, except SEP I also use Comodo firewall v12.2.7062 and when installing apps I always use "TRAINING MODE" in Comodo HIPS which is monitoring the installation and changes done in System.
Don't run both together, it wont add anything to your security. Apart from more complexity of using it together both have firewall module and using two firewall is not at all advisable.
Comodo and SEP are working fine together, never had an issue.
you have already ran in to an issue... see
When trying to install the latest "Symantec Endpoint Protection v14.3.4615.2000_x64 (14.3.0_RU2)" , Client only in custom mode, after installation is done and windows restarting, the only thing I can see is some dots spinning in circle and system wont start at all in Windows

j0j0

Jul 12, 2021
So, you mean that Comodo is messing with the installation of SEP although it's on TRAINING MODEo_O, OK, I can accept that, but why it didn't messed up with previous installations? , I was always using Comodo when installing SEP..:cry:.
So the Proper way, is just to remove Comodo and then proceed with the installation of the latest SEP? (I will try to install it again for the very last time, by disabling it) and if that fails:eek:, then the clean way;).. SEP home alone.
Thank you People! for the enlightenment🏆 (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave Russo

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
So, you mean that Comodo is messing with the installation of SEP although it's on TRAINING MODEo_O, OK, I can accept that, but why it didn't messed up with previous installations? , I was always using Comodo when installing SEP..:cry:.
So the Proper way, is just to remove Comodo and then proceed with the installation of the latest SEP? (I will try to install it again for the very last time, by disabling it) and if that fails:eek:, then the clean way;).. SEP home alone.
Thank you People! for the enlightenment🏆 (y)
What is even the reason to run both tat the same time it would cause instability increase attack surface and performance issues once they start conflicting

THEBOSS

Level 1
Dec 7, 2020
I just wanted to let you all know that they have released a new build version [they haven't updated the same link on this post] but it will get updated shortly after a couple of hours. I have just updated it without uninstalling.. just updating on top of it and reboot and voila... it works...
1632776584421.png

You will find the Full changelogs on there website:- Symantec Changelog Update

Note:- Don't select "web and cloud access protection" during installation since it needs the key for it to work.

If you guys want me to provide download links.. just let me know :) but I am surely they will update and provide the links without my help on comss.ru website ;)

Last edited:

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I just wanted to let you all know that they have released a new build version [they haven't updated the same link on this post] but it will get updated shortly after a couple of hours. I have just updated it without uninstalling.. just updating on top of it and reboot and voila... it works...
View attachment 260883
You will find the Full changelogs on there website:- Symantec Changelog Update

Note:- Don't select "web and cloud access protection" during installation since it needs the key for it to work.

If you guys want me to provide download links.. just let me know :) but I am surely they will update and provide the links without my help on comss.ru website ;)
Thanks for the update

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.