Troubleshoot System restarts and shows Blue Screen with different error messages.

manishteotia

Thread author
Verified
Jan 7, 2013
Hi,

I would like to discuss one issue I am facing from past few months:

My machine restarts itself and displays a blue screen which contains any of the message from below:
MEMORY_MANAGMENT
BAD_POOL_HEADER
COM+ system has stopped working

Also, while working it doesn't restart but shows from following messages:
grep.3xe has stopped working
Superfetch has stopped working

I started getting these messages/issues since last 8-10 months only. Previously system was working fine for almost 3 years.

I am worried that if this is some hardware issue, driver issue, windows issue or this is due to some malware/Virus.

It would be great if you can suggest on these.

Many thanks in advance.

-
Manish

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Hi,

My machine restarts itself and displays a blue screen which contains any of the message from below:
MEMORY_MANAGMENT
BAD_POOL_HEADER

I started getting these messages/issues since last 8-10 months only. Previously system was working fine for almost 3 years.

I am worried that if this is some hardware issue, driver issue, windows issue or this is due to some malware/Virus.

Many thanks in advance.

-
Manish
Reboot the system and run a short circuit into the BIOS RAM.NEXT START SYSTEM IN SAFE MODE AND START AGAIN.GOOD LUCK !

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Before Re-Installing Windows, I would suggest you to open your CPU & Clean it up.

If know how to assemble a CPU than only try this method - Remove your Ram & HDD, Clean them & again put them in sockets.

Upvote 0

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Hi,

MEMORY_MANAGMENT
BAD_POOL_HEADER

Many thanks in advance.

-
Manish

You can install this:http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/tenorshare-data-recovery-winpe and and will solve the problem ! IT'S FREE TODAY!!!!

Upvote 0

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
The most common reason for MEMORY_MANAGMENT BAD_POOL_HEADER is failing RAM, you should test your memory with MemTest86
before doing anything else, reinstalling Windows will not fix RAM failure. You will have to replace defective RAM sticks.

Enjoy!! :D
It only supports 32 bit architecture, do u know any who supports 64 bit architecture too? thnx

Upvote 0

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
It only supports 32 bit architecture, do u know any who supports 64 bit architecture too? thnx
It also supports 64-bit just test one memory stick at a time or you can use Memtest86+.
This is a boot memory testing tool it doesn't require the Windows OS architecture, it runs completely independent from Windows before Windows boot process.

Enjoy!! :D

Upvote 0

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
You should be specific about your OS and system configuration so that the experts here can help you and try the memtest as suggested above, see if this solve your problem, or you can get help here (http:// www. sevenforums. com/ bsod-help-support/96879-blue- screen-death- bsod-posting- instructions .html) after registering.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.