system restore alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
is there any free program thats better than windows system restore it nevcer works its terrible and the giveaway restore thing is £58 to buy which is a rip off fo r a restore program

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
not gonna use it messed my pc up but can you answer my qwestion please where should i store my backup on my ssd or hdd

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
well i backed up windows and put the file on my ssd tried torecover it wouldnt let me had to format my ssd and reinstall windows and nobody has answered my qwestionm

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
not gonna use it messed my pc up but can you answer my qwestion please where should i store my backup on my ssd or hdd
If your HDD is a portable device put it there and this is pretty much a bullet proof backup software i have used it many times on lots of machines. ;) Do not know much about SSD. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.