System Security Guard "by System Explorer's developer" released!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
System Security Guard released:

ssgscreenshot.png

System Security Guard is free security solution based on the security features of awards winning software System Explorer. System Security Guard is highly recommended as a secondary option on the security on of your PC. It is compatible with any traditional antivirus and uses very low system resources. This small software will help you greatly to Keep Your System Secure. With System Security Guard you will be connected to one of the biggest cloud file security database.

System Security Guard Main Features:

* Background security check of running processes and modules.
* Uses one of the biggest cloud-based file security database.
* Uses one of the largest community-based files rating system.
* Notification of potentially dangerous files.
* Notification of new processes or modules in the system.
* Compatible with any traditional antivirus.
* Taking minimum of system resources.
* Well-arranged Tray Hint with detailed information.

Licensing & Requirements:
System Security Guard is FREE for personal and commercial use!
Requires operating system Windows XP,Windows Vista or Windows 7.

Homepage
Download Page
Download (Softpedia)

System Security Guard is developed by Mister Group "the developer of System Explorer". Portable version available from Download Page.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Downloaded the portable, the hover over tray icon UI is one of the best (like System Explorer). :D

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
Earth said:
Downloaded the portable, the hover over tray icon UI is one of the best (like System Explorer). :D

I also downloaded the portable version, it is really nice.
If you right click on the tray icon, you can set the New Process Alert from "Learning Mode" to "Alert Mode". It can detect and stop processes.

Extremely light on resources, I can't even tell it is running in the background. It is true that they probably have the largest process data base on the web which is a plus compared to others.

This kind of reminds of the old Process Guard by Diamond Computer Systems that was discontinued.

Good day.:D

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
System Security Guard http://www.systemsecurityguard.com/ Home page, and Download page, are down .. both ..

Softpedia link works.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
Prorootect said:
System Security Guard http://www.systemsecurityguard.com/ Home page, and Download page, are down .. both ..

Softpedia link works.

I sent a message to the developer asking what happened.

I will post back after I receive a reply.

Thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.