Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Teamviewer a remote application that you can view other computers and suitable for some issues that a user suffered.

Remote control / Support
Meetings / Presentations
Instant remote support – no need for any installation on the client side
Remote maintenance – 24/7 access to remote computers and servers
Remote access – access your data and applications – anytime, anywhere
Home office – access your office computer from home

TeamViewer - the All-In-One Solution for
Remote Access and Support over the Internet
TeamViewer connects to any PC or server around the world within a few seconds. You can remote control your partner's PC as if you were sitting right in front of it. Find out why more than 100 million users trust TeamViewer!

Link

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
TeamViewer is good, but with it you have to install it for it to work and or download it. Personally I prefer JoineMe.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I have the Server version installed on family laptops that live far from me, Such as my grandparents. It's a great free and easy way to give assistance on-demand.

Thanks for the review ;)

gusthebus

Mar 2, 2011
Teamviewer really has changed the way I work with computers in my daily life. It simplifies so many things. I cannot say a negative thing about Teamviewer.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
McLovin said:
TeamViewer is good, but with it you have to install it for it to work and or download it.

Well the installation does not take a lot of time, likely a seconds so small patience is needed :) . Also Teamviewer have the portable edition for faster operation which doesn't need an installation.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
To obtain with faster remote access a broadband connection with high internet speed is much better, cause dial up could take a long before to gain a remote access and may experience slow.

P.S: Edited on the first post cause probably something a misunderstanding from what I wrote in Cons.

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Yes, however that's a shortcoming of the technology and not of the product.

Thanks for the review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.