New Update TeraByte's Products Updates

gonza

Level 2
Thread author
Sep 10, 2019
Hello, good people. I couldn't find posts about Terabyte's products on this forum, so I'm starting a new thread because I think they are one of the best backup software on the market.

TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite

Changelog:
more info here

• Version 3.50 – January 15, 2022
  • Added /askuncpw (AskForUNCPWBeforeReboot) option to enable entering a UNC password before rebooting to TBWinRE.
  • Corrected reboot to TBWinRE to pass the password for encrypted file(s).
  • Enhanced TBWinPE Builder.
  • Other potential changes, updates and enhancements.

BootIt Bare Metal

Changelog: more info here
  • Updated to include Image for DOS 3.50 and TBOSDT 2.09.

gonza

Level 2
Thread author
Sep 10, 2019
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite
Changelog:
more info here
Version 3.51 – March 24, 2022
  • Fixed regression with multi-file full drive backup.
  • Changed Set Target Offline to not bring back online if signature collision is detected.
  • Created new multi-language installer for Windows Vista or later and retained the older legacy installer if needed for older Windows versions.
  • Fixed potential crash when deleing from simple operations list and the network item exists.

BootIt Bare Metal
Changelog:
more info here
Version 1.79 – March 24, 2022
  • Updated to include Image for DOS 3.51 and TBOSDT 2.10.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.