Advice Request TestmyAV

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 69673
  • Start date

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I went to the site and both Chrome and Edge go to the TestmyAV site, is there a chance you are using a different browser?
TestMyAV.com here is the link that is working for me

Reactions: Nevi
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
I went to the site and both Chrome and Edge go to the TestmyAV site, is there a chance you are using a different browser?
TestMyAV.com here is the link that is working for me
Nope, same as you

After you go to the site click on malware and see where it takes you please

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
That link works, but as soon as you try to login to be able to download any of the packs you get redirected to his new site: Cognition.
Maybe send him a mail and ask?

/W
Yup that is just what I was going to say, thanks. Just wondering what is up with that site is all. Below is what I get when first going to the site.

Warning: Declaration of c2c_ConfigureSMTP::eek:ptions_page_description() should be compatible with C2C_Plugin_023::eek:ptions_page_description($localized_heading_text = '') in /home/customer/www/testmyav.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/configure-smtp/configure-smtp.php on line 171

I just updated both Chrome and Edge to the latest versions

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Same for me, I am redirected to Cognition.
Personally, I didn't know TestMyAV, so I can't say anything.

On the other hand, considering the script errors I saw at the top of the site + display problems, I would never have trusted it ^^

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.