Hot Take The Achilles tendon

General Security Discussions
25 Replies 2,836 Views
Anyway, removing ProgramData from the default WDAC Whitelist (WDAC ON) can increase the protection level on the already infected machine. Advanced users can remove ProgramData from the WDAC whitelist and whitelist only some subfolders (if required).
How does Windows Hybrid Hardening Light differ from Hard Configurator? I didn't know about this tool, @Andy Ful always has a card up his sleeve. Although I don't know how it works I liked it right away, it's very simple and has a lot of features. :)
1748124503828.png
 
How does Windows Hybrid Hardening Light differ from Hard Configurator? I didn't know about this tool, @Andy Ful always has a card up his sleeve. Although I don't know how it works I liked it right away, it's very simple and has a lot of features. :)
Tried WHHL, but not HC; it is a great app, but WDAC can be as annoying as SAC; either to use exclusions or to turn it off and keep only SWH.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top