Advice Request The best online identity protection against people search engines and Google search results?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Flagup

Thread author
Jul 1, 2021
I need to ask the security guys a question regarding online identity protection. I am looking for the best online identity protection, such as DeleteMe or Norton Privacy Monitor Assistant. I am just not sure which is the best one to get, as I'm still doing research on which is the best one. This is mainly to protect against people search engines, and Google searches. I need to opt out of people search engines without having to go through each one individually, and make sure any google search results with my information (like phone number, address, etc) are removed.

What is the best service available? I also need a family plan option in there.

Reactions: Venustus and Nevi

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
I need to ask the security guys a question regarding online identity protection. I am looking for the best online identity protection, such as DeleteMe or Norton Privacy Monitor Assistant. I am just not sure which is the best one to get, as I'm still doing research on which is the best one. This is mainly to protect against people search engines, and Google searches. I need to opt out of people search engines without having to go through each one individually, and make sure any google search results with my information (like phone number, address, etc) are removed.

What is the best service available? I also need a family plan option in there.
Two services that might be the ones you are looking for:

DeleteMe: Remove Personal Info from Google - DeleteMe

Jumbo: Jumbo: Take back control of your data and privacy

As you already mentioned DeleteMe, I would just give it a try. Sadly it's not usable in germany..

Upvote 0

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Would you say DeleteMe is better or Jumbo? Are these the most effective services?
I can't say anything about the effectiveness of DeleteMe as I can't use it in my region but I've heard good things about it. Jumbo isn't really doing the same as DeleteMe, it simply applies the best privacy settings to your social media to prevent tracking and such. I was one of the early users of Jumbo so I got their plus subscription for free, but if you wanna purchase it, it's currently 99$ a year which is quite expensive.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.