The Little Black Book of Scams - Australian version(11 languages, free .pdf downloads).

MuzzMelbourne

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 13, 2022
Hi folks. This is a link to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission(ACCC), a department of the Commonwealth of Australia government, January 2022 release of their version of The Little Black Book of Scams. The site provides access to copies of the booklet in 11 languages in .pdf format. Most booklets run to about 42 pages. Personally, I think this booklet would be ideal to give to non-techie type people(think mum and dad) to help explain how to identify and/or avoid being scammed, in basic terms. I hope I posted it in the correct forum. For those worried about copyright etc. issues, I have an official email from the ACCC authorising the posting of this link and the free distribution of the .pdf booklets. (oh, and I’m pretty sure the Canadian Government have a similar thing in English and French, so that’s potentially 12 languages avaiable). Cheers.

The little black book of scams

MuzzMelbourne

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 13, 2022
7AA08452-FE5F-4D1C-9A1C-7C9B5CF8D412.png

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.