cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Beautiful blooms, but grow really big (they need a 4 foot Pot!) vs waterlilies (which I have oodles of in my pond), They are also problematic in that they require 1-2 months of 80F before they even think about blooming, and they are also more prone to diseases then waterlilies are, and the chemicals needed to cure the disease will kill any Koi that are in the pond.

(hope you meant the plant and not some software game called Lotus Flower!)

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
Beautiful blooms, but grow really big (they need a 4 foot Pot!) vs waterlilies (which I have oodles of in my pond), They are also problematic in that they require 1-2 months of 80F before they even think about blooming, and they are also more prone to diseases then waterlilies are, and the chemicals needed to cure the disease will kill any Koi that are in the pond.

(hope you meant the plant and not some software game called Lotus Flower!)
Thanks M

Yup, I meant the plant. I woke up at 3 Am and saw an article on an ancient amulet found on Mt Ebal. From my past reading I remembered the Egyptians worshiped this plant. And so my old brain went crazy wondering about this. It appears the Budds's worshiped the Lotus also.
The amulet had originally been discarded in old dirt but later was sifted through again. It was a curse amulet from Moses and repeated by Joshua. It was made of lead and contained the curse. After reading more about the flower, I can see why it had such a spiritual meaning.
So down the rabbit holes I go again.

Reactions: cruelsister

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.