Hot Take The most complete web browser directory on the internet

Other Browsers
5 Replies 893 Views

lokamoka820

Level 55
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
I found this site that offers a service similar to Avtest and AV-Comparatives, but for web browsers instead of antivirus software. It looks promising, and I hope it continues to update its reviews. Enjoy!
 
I found this site that offers a service similar to Avtest and AV-Comparatives, but for web browsers instead of antivirus software. It looks promising, and I hope it continues to update its reviews. Enjoy!
A nice find. Thank you very much
 
I found this site that offers a service similar to Avtest and AV-Comparatives, but for web browsers instead of antivirus software. It looks promising, and I hope it continues to update its reviews. Enjoy!
lacks some android browser
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top