Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello everyone,
Today we're making public the dark theme of our site and with it, we're announcing both new layouts (light and dark). Let us know if you like these new themes and what we can do to improve them. Thank you!

Light
light.jpg

Dark
dark.jpg

Last edited:

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
Like the dark theme, but yesterday started noticing that when 'unread items' are selected it displays the full list twice. If I switch to the light theme then they're displayed once, but switching back shows the list twice again. Running Windows 11 and Chrome both with latest updates. Strange...

MalwareTips.jpg

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I like dark theme designs and tones, but when using a glossy display, the dark theme is always face-to-face with my reflected face, which can be very distracting.
That's why I choose the light theme.

Dark themes are overwhelmingly more recognizable for changes in the text display of links. This is enviable.

F

ForgottenSeer 77194

I like the new design. But I suggest in dark theme, the symbols and texts such as like, quote, last edited and profile information to be "whiter" or "brighter". They grey color of the text is "similar" to the dark background making it difficult to distinguish and read.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.