The new MalwareTips logo is here

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
I'll be honest: most of my Favorites have white accents so there's some contrast with the red/blue. The darker green MT icon loses some assertiveness the smaller it gets. It's nice when it's in a thumbnail or otherwise enlarged, against a dark background. I tried it w/Edge + light theme--not so much my taste.

It's OK. It's definitely more stylish in certain cases, like a Dark theme.

Back3

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 14, 2019
On Chrome, two feet from the screen, I thought it was a black icon with a red dot. I had to get closer to see the green colors. My wife asked me: what's the new black icon?

Attachments

• 2020-05-12_09h19_48.png
    2020-05-12_09h19_48.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 593

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Ok, I've started to work on the Black Wave & Black Wave Classic themes. And I had to do the header and background, a little more bright. It's not by much but I know that the members who use these themes don't like changes so I just want to let you know about it! : P

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
I was surprised to see the green MT icon on markers, I thought something was wrong, then I saw that it had been changed.
Well I miss the old logo, is that green reminds me of operating rooms, but that's fine.(y)

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
When i go to MT site i was like whooaa the new logo looks cool well the new logo, new text color (green) and notifications looks very good

for those who dont like the new logo i feel ya i think the old logo looks great too but too old like its outdated ;p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.