The new MalwareTips logo is here

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
The design and tone reflect the flow of time. I think the previous logo was very suitable for the win7 UI. The flat design of the single color makes me feel the end of the time when Win7 was the mainstream.:)(y)

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Sadly the dark theme causes eye strain for me so I'm forced to use the light themed "Wave".
Maybe I've ruined my eyes already because switching to White Wave/Classic bombards my eyes with glare. 😧:cool:

I do see that the green on white might not be the best choice for these users. All the comments will assist @Jack in making any needed changes to satisfy everyone to the extent possible.

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
Maybe I've ruined my eyes already because switching to White Wave/Classic bombards my eyes with glare. 😧:cool:

I do see that the green on white might not be the best choice for these users. All the comments will assist @Jack in making any needed changes to satisfy everyone to the extent possible.
I spend more times on sites with dark themes. Reading on a white page burns my eyes with the fire of five suns!

I kind of like the look on Classic Wave on mobile (80% of my usage), but I could see how on a monitor that might be difficult. Still Black Wave for me, and it looks good in green.:cool:

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
@Jack no more highlighting of unread posts? Now I'm really confused! :unsure: Please bring back color.
It's there but less visible:
Aantekening 2020-05-13 173750.png

The unread post is shown in green.

Or you read them all... :D

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
Me too. But my eyes have been ruined for a while now. I'm a four eyed guy 🤓 White is worse for me. This is why I use the "Dark Reader/Dark Background and Light Text" extension for dark themes everywhere except sites like MT where we have already a dark theme option. MT looks better now with Black Wave.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.