• MalwareTips Dark

Votes: 51 60.0%

• Total voters

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
Thank you, now it matches with my windows theme, I love the new font.

1636288002479.png

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
@Jack , you did amazing work, as always. (y)
The whole new light theme is much better for the eyes than it was.
When you first implemented it and it was not completely ready there was an option for small, medium (recommended) and large fonts.
For me small fonts were the best, would it be possible to get that option back?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
As I mentioned in another thread, I find this new theme to be a wash. I especially like the subtle color tones in light mode.
The fonts used are also a wash. However, after translation, it is replaced by a Japanese font, of course. ;)

ErzCrz

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
I like the look, text is easier to read though top bar could be a bit narrower just allowing for more forum viewing space but otherwise good.

Oddly, I had a temportay issue casting vote and reacting to posts using Firefox (just the blue bars showing but vote not setting) but it's probably my firefox tweaks or something and just relaunching/reloading seemed to fix it. No such issue with chromium-edge ;)

1636295203859.png

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Hey @Jack,
you might want to consider changing the color of the background instead of the text itself for the different thread types.

Like here for example:
Unbenannt.PNG
Would be easier to read and more aesthetic with white text and red background. At least for my taste. (y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.