Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello everyone,
As you may have noticed we've changed a bit the default layout. This new layout uses a different color scheme and fonts. We've also reduced the javascript needed to improve performance. Here are a few screenshots.

3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

You will also notice in the header a Moon icon that will allow you to easily change the layout to a dark/night version. A Sun icon is available to in the dark theme to switch back to the Light theme.
3434.jpg

The Dark version also uses different fonts and colors than the previous dark themes. Here are a few screenshots:

N2.jpgN1.jpg

So do you like the new themes? Are they better than the previous versions? What feature or style change do you like the most?

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
i like ex theme :(
Because it had a more friendly environment
but i cant find it !
Hey @gigi64,
These new themes are built upon a new framework to increase performance so we had to remove the old ones. I think the new font might be one of the reasons why you feel the new theme is not so friendly. We've selected this font because it increases readability. Give it a few days and see if you get adjusted to it.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Really nice theme! Yet, I can't change to dark mode on the main page...
View attachment 261773
This also happens when I try accessing the settings.
Are you using an extension that might block javascript? From any other page, you can change the themes back and forth, and only on the main page do you have this issue?

The dark theme isn't as easy on my eyes like the previous one. Feel like it should be less dark than this. Not sure exactly.
I've changed the text color in the messages to a more bright color. Let me know if it's better.

I like the new theme. Absolutely. I have always used the dark one, and I think the new is nice, just a little different than the old. Thanks Jack.
Thank you!

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Are you using an extension that might block javascript? From any other page, you can change the themes back and forth, and only on the main page do you have this issue?
I disabled all my extensions and tracking protection of Firefox but the problem still occurs. When clicking on the dark theme switch it still recognizes my action and changes the mode, but then I get redirected to the error page again... As I am only blocking third-party cookies this shouldn't be the cause either... :(

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.