• Total voters

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
After a while I do think the same. The interface itself a bit too big for my liking, and the font size too. Though that could be just what I am used too as well.
I've increased the font size to avoid Warnings about Mobile Usability by Google. The difference is not that big, previously we were using 14px for the main text and now it's 15px. I think the font style makes it look bigger. : )

rain2reign

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2020
I've increased the font size to avoid Warnings about Mobile Usability by Google. The difference is not that big, previously we were using 14px for the main text and now it's 15px. I think the font style makes it look bigger. : )
That is true. In the old style I made the font smaller in account settings, which I assume isn't there any more with the current style. I think it was closer to 13px, but it's no biggie. Looks good, just a bit large for my personal taste. Just need to get used to it, is all.

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
nOq1rQX.png

What's up with the extra "white space" at the end of my post. I entered "Edit" thinking I had left some empty hard returns, but there were none.

I see these in the posts ahead of mine here. It seems due to the line spacing in the user box to the left. Can that be further collapsed?

L

Local Host

nOq1rQX.png

What's up with the extra "white space" at the end of my post. I entered "Edit" thinking I had left some empty hard returns, but there were none.

I see these in the posts ahead of mine here. It seems due to the line spacing in the user box to the left. Can that be further collapsed?
Look left (not on the image), there's no extra white space.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hey @Jack
don't want to stress you out, but when will the security configs be linked to our profiles again? I know people asked already but I thought maybe you forgot about it. :)
I'll add them, until then on your profile page, in the About section, there are fields for the configs. So basically, if you go to a member's profile you should see the link to its config.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Per my post, the "left" is full of wasted white space. Compact mode !!!
Look left (not on the image), there's no extra white space.

That space remains empty because the member's info box on the left is taller than the text length in the message box. If you look at a post with more content (text) there will be no "dead" space.

1212.jpg

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
View attachment 261844
But, there is already a box around the quotes....
There is only that left border wich is black, but i cant see that black border as whole box around the quote if there is any

Maybe im just blind or my monitor just does it as its on brightest possible, ill keep enjoying the dark theme though

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.