SumTingWong

Level 22
Verified
I thought Norton already get rid of Norton Antivirus, Norton 360, Norton Internet Security name and put everything into Norton Security name to reduce confusion. Why is it still now?

Reactions: dash

Slyguy

Level 41
I agree with Slyguy, it seems expensive to me. The version for 10 devices costs $ 200, extremely expensive and if you are not one of those who will make the most of Lifelock Advantage it is not worth the trouble.

Norton™ 360 Advantage
Mind you, if I was interested in the package, i'd pay that. But why? There isn't anything in it that can't be done with non-integrated solution in a more effective fashion.. Regardless of price.

Reactions: Handsome Recluse

dash

Level 4
It's not a bad package, it's just pricey. I've been using it on and off since early December, I kind of lucked out (on price) when I combined my other licenses.

Last edited:

Trooper

Level 6
Verified
Gotcha. What have you moved onto? I just setup the new Norton 360 tonight at home. Assume default settings are still ok?

dash

Level 4
Gotcha. What have you moved onto? I just setup the new Norton 360 tonight at home. Assume default settings are still ok?
I'm just using my Pixelbook fulltime now. My Windows machine is a Surface 3 (not Pro) and it's not much fun to use. [EDIT] I'm using Defender + HitmanPro.Alert on it right now though.

I always go through the settings and customize it to my liking, I've never followed a guide or anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trooper

Trooper

Level 6
Verified
I'm just using my Pixelbook fulltime now. My Windows machine is a Surface 3 (not Pro) and it's not much fun to use. [EDIT] I'm using Defender + HitmanPro.Alert on it right now though.

I always go through the settings and customize it to my liking, I've never followed a guide or anything.
Gotcha thanks. Not sure if I am going to keep the Norton 360. A few quirks like the VPN does not even open when I went to check it out.