The perfect "security folder"

Morvotron

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
Hello there fellows,

I'm creating a folder in my system with pretty much portable security softwares, each one focused on specific areas, to use in case of infection, in case somehow, due to infections or whatever, i can't use internet or download tools. (i already have INSTALLED firewall and antivirus for this pc)

So far, this is what i have:

-Emsisoft Emergency Kit
-MalwareBytes
-Zemana AntiMalware
-Eset Online Scanner
-AdwCleaner
-Comodo KillSwitch

I'm still downloading free tools that can help me, maybe you have some ideas? I am looking for useful tools to use when needed and maybe copy from my pc to another one infected..Maybe anything to clean booting, something to launch from bios.. anything really helps..

Any ideas are useful.

Thanks in advance!!

Reactions: DJ Panda
H

hjlbx

Hello there fellows,

I'm creating a folder in my system with pretty much portable security softwares, each one focused on specific areas, to use in case of infection, in case somehow, due to infections or whatever, i can't use internet or download tools. (i already have INSTALLED firewall and antivirus for this pc)

-Emsisoft Emergency Kit
-MalwareBytes
-Zemana AntiMalware
-Eset Online Scanner
-AdwCleaner
-Comodo KillSwitch

I'm still downloading free tools that can help me, maybe you have some ideas? I am looking for useful tools to use when needed and maybe copy from my pc to another one infected..Maybe anything to clean booting, something to launch from bios.. anything really helps..

Any ideas are useful.

Thanks in advance!!

Are you preparing for a North Korean IT assault ?

safe1st

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 29, 2016
Hello there fellows,

-Emsisoft Emergency Kit
-MalwareBytes
-Zemana AntiMalware
-Eset Online Scanner
-AdwCleaner
-Comodo KillSwitch

Any ideas are useful.

Thanks in advance!!

Maybe hitman pro too..? :)

Are you preparing for a North Korean IT assault ?

lol your comment make my day....

S

Smith83

I realize that, perhaps some other tools might be of use to OP as well. Not every machine that OP works on will be without internet, once a connection is established then this tool can be used. A quick look at the link will inform that a connection is needed to run the tool....

Anyhow, op already posted these:

-Emsisoft Emergency Kit
-MalwareBytes
-Zemana AntiMalware
-Eset Online Scanner

All of which require internet for use.

Reactions: Morvotron

Morvotron

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
I realize that, perhaps some other tools might be of use to OP as well. Not every machine that OP works on will be without internet, once a connection is established then this tool can be used. A quick look at the link will inform that a connection is needed to run the tool....

Anyhow, op already posted these:

-Emsisoft Emergency Kit
-MalwareBytes
-Zemana AntiMalware
-Eset Online Scanner

All of which require internet for use.

Yeah, i know many of the one i've posted are actually internet dependent, i guess that ones will not be used if no internet connection. Still, it's always a good idea to have your security software already downloaded to clean your PC faster when needed :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.