Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Drama Reaction GIF

Decopi

Level 6
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
I do not want to ruin your good sense of humor but, as a Physicist, I am obliged to clarify that we (humans) badly know about baryonic stuff (atoms, subatomic particles, Quantum Physics etc), which represents less than 5% of the Universe. Dark Energy, Dark Matter, Gravity and similar... we don't have the faintest idea what 95% of the Universe is made of! And as the research article says, all what is published in this regard are "exercises", "guesses", "assumptions", "conjectures", "hypotheticals" etc.

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Lord, something else to worry about. In several trillion years the entire universe will end. I was suffering bouts of sleeplessness worrying about our solar system ending in just a few billion years. Now, I've got to come to terms with the entire universe dying.

It's time to find another dimension, a 4th, 5th, or maybe 6th dimension where I can get away from all these impending cataclysms.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Lord, something else to worry about. In several trillion years the entire universe will end. I was suffering bouts of sleeplessness worrying about our solar system ending in just a few billion years. Now, I've got to come to terms with the entire universe dying.

It's time to find another dimension, a 4th, 5th, or maybe 6th dimension where I can get away from all these impending cataclysms.
You mean humans can not shift dimensions at will? How primit... I mean of course we can't! We need to find a way out!

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
What if, just what if...the universe will enter into a peaceful homeostatic state and the sun and stars and the core of earth become an inexhastable sources of energy and light. This is what the Bible predicts will happen. What will we say 5 trillion eons from now if it does? Maybe it's true that we humans as individuals need to pass through this life's test to find and become part of this eternal arrangement. Explains alot about death and so on...

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
No need to worry about anything ending soon(bar ww3 of course)folks as in about 18 months time the light from the original "big bang" will be passing by our little universe ergo as the song says "we`ve only just begun"

But what was here before all this ?

WinRAR of course!😀

Regards Eck:)

cruelsister

Level 42
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Personally I find the idea of dark energy being a form of quintessence thus leading to the end of the universe by the Big Crunch followed by a subsequent universe rebirth to be rather comforting. The alternative would be a slooooooowly expanding universe with entropy increasing to the maximum- thus stars fade, black holes degrade and vanish, and atoms decay, leaving nothing but a vacuum with some vastly separated photons and electrons.

And as Absolute Zero approaches, no more Parties no more Music, no more Twitter, no more Wine.

God, I am so bored...

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Personally I find the idea of dark energy being a form of quintessence thus leading to the end of the universe by the Big Crunch followed by a subsequent universe rebirth to be rather comforting. The alternative would be a slooooooowly expanding universe with entropy increasing to the maximum- thus stars fade, black holes degrade and vanish, and atoms decay, leaving nothing but a vacuum with some vastly separated photons and electrons.

And as Absolute Zero approaches, no more Parties no more Music, no more Twitter, no more Wine.

God, I am so bored...
Not quite "Absolute Zero" there will always be eternal everlasting ceaseless in it`s perpetualness WinRAR !

Regards Eck :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.