The Universe Will End Soon

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
As we age we tend to think more about these things. If there is a reward or punishment I believe it's based on where you start in life and what you do along the way. But that's just my opinion.
Very true. When we're young, we're immortal. As we get older, we begin to realize our mortality, or our bodies remind us, "Hey stupid, you aren't 25. Ease up." I think life goes on after death. What and where are the questions, and they'll never be answered until we take that final breath.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
The flow of the river eventually reaches the sea or lake and disappears. Even if the ending is decided, if it doesn't continue to flow, it can't be called a river.
I think of life as more like a series of still pictures than a dynamic one. We should not abandon thinking and moving until just before the end.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.