• Education
    • Food and cooking
    • Photography
    • Sports and recreation
    • Travel

Ace918

Thread author
Aug 11, 2021
Hi Group, Retired EE likes to Fish, Hunt, Tinker with Electronics for my Scale model trains, Ham Radio. I like to work with wood & metal. In the process of building my retirement house. Originally from Chicago, then followed my Wife who was transferred to Orlando to start the DATA Processing for the AT&T Bell System Split. Now in Tennessee. Played with my first Computer in 1968 at the APL Johns Hopkins, I still have some core packed away someplace.. I can get around the electronics of a computer or most equipment, but I do have difficulty with all the new programming languages, I still remember FORTRAN, and COBOL, yupper I'm that old. I can describe how the internet, LAN, WiFi work, but I do not know my DCHP from my My-Fi... Not only that, but I also rescue Old and unwanted Dogs. Furthermore, I'm pretty eclectic. Trying to learn to lay the Theremin. And I have a tendency to babble on incoherently!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.