Advice Request Tiny Wall no longer works on Build 17063

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Haven't seen @ultim in a very long time on the forums. Suggest using Windows Firewall and @Andy Ful's Firewall hardening app from Hard_Configurator. And use its other features if you use W10 or 11 (except of clean installs of the latter).
I have been using wfc since I had problems using it with F-Secure. Basically, I understand that @ultim's policy is to block as much communication as possible. I would still be using this software today if I had not experienced problems.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.