I feel like it could be a very good comemoration of Kiwi's legacy, but it lacks some things.
iirc kiwi used to have default navigation arrows + native bottom address bar, similar to what Samsung's own browser have. This for me, is a big fuss and - because it requires too much user input and complexity just to use it(you must hop onto the 3 dots menu, and up there you got this) I must mention since I said this, that, the default Chrome on Android has this as well.
so my takeaway is that either Google made these hardcoded within the engine or something along these lines
now what's more interesting?! is that apparently, unlike other Vanadium inspired browsers, this doesn't use their patches jn a sandbox security, but fully native, so no "extension" of some sort.
I use a Samsung Galaxy S23 base, I got it about three years back, brand new, currently I use Vivaldi with some Morphe patches and, I've scored somewhere in the neighborhood of 33.7-34.2 in Speedometer 3.1, with Titanium, I got max of 33 and some repeated tests left me stuck with just... 24. These patches provided from the open-source Morphe tool, are made by both morphe devs and any community willingly can share their piece, mine it just deletes some telemetry and that's pretty much all, alongside logging being disabled, which is very much seen, especially in big brands softs.
I made some flags tweaking with the help of Claude/own input+ some community leftovers, because there's not much tweaking you can do, it slightly improves the experience by a margin of ~1-3% but rarely, it happens that you can feel it. Especially since I also use a systemic-adblocking app and it allows me more control over certain things, and for e.g : Samsung browser while very much ok per se, they kinda conflict because AG fully supports it but since it now uses v143, that's a very old Chromium version and it lags at certain website logouts, remote work and locally enabled mapping.
I'd like to use titanium, but currently is a NO go for me, a big one too. Not just bc of that but the extensions can be buggy and for me they have been, and, daily performance+ i've noticed some RAM leaks.
I guess in a bit, say... few months to maybe in the winter/autumn of 2027, if by the time is still maintained in its repo, it could be ok but now, nah..
i did use vanadium once and is not this slow.