I3rYcE

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
portal_mr_eb1.png

Trend Micro™ Internet Security provides advanced protection so you can do great things online safely. It helps you safeguard your privacy on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Protects against viruses and ransomware.

• Guards against phishing and identity theft
  • Blocks dangerous websites
  • Protects kids online

Note: Upgrade from any Trend Micro Security Beta Software is not supported. Please uninstall any beta version of Trend Micro Security from your PC before installing Trend Micro Maximum Security 12 Beta build.

Testing Schedule

Date Activity
April 11, 2017 Start of Beta testing
April 28, 2017 Survey #1
May 5, 2017 Survey #2
May 11, 2017 Survey #3
May 15, 2017 Last day to submit the beta test script and other feedback

Game Of Thrones

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jun 5, 2014

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
They implemented machine learning in their corporate products but not in the home products, now in version 12 settings there is an option to enable or disable the machine learning detection techniques.
Trend Micro Raises Bar with XGen™ Endpoint Security | Trend Micro Newsroom
The home products does not have documentation about the new feature.
Ahh that would be why I haven't seen it as I'm testing the home product haha

Looks good what Trend has brought in but!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I'm having problems, where the toolbar won't load in Firefox, also they only support 32 bit Google Chrome during the testing not 64 bit..

Game Of Thrones

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jun 5, 2014
I'm having problems, where the toolbar won't load in Firefox, also they only support 32 bit Google Chrome during the testing not 64 bit..
well i have no problem with any of them. it's not completely stable there are works to do :) i think the new version is beta 2 and there are nearly 2 weeks till the beta stage ends

Reactions: ispx

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Is there a changelog for this version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.