On Sale! Trend Micro Maximum Security buy with 80% discount

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
Event start
Jul 1, 2020
Event end
Apr 9, 2021
How to get a license
If you are willing to use the special offer for MT.com members for ranks higher than 5, please post your request in below topic and I will send you a discount code based on your User Level:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://malwaretips.com/threads/antivirus-special-offers.99741/[/URL]

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Get Trend Micro Maximum Security 2020-2021 with 86% discount.
This is a special offer from SerialCart.com dedicated to malwaretips.com members (as it is described HERE.)

Trend-Micro-Maximum-Security.png

Trend Micro Maximum Security 2020-2021
From
$59.99 $10.74

Click here to view this offer

Note: Please note that this a global license and the pricing of this product is calculated based on the original global pricing on TrendMicro. Trend Micro might have different pricing in various regions and countries which can not be used for our pricing calculations.

Last edited:

sepik

Level 11
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018
Hello,
It's a good really good deal. I was beta tester of their upcoming 2021 Maximum Security and the beta was notably faster than 2020 version. Even PC Mark 10 Express test, the beta scored 400 points more(which is a lot) vs. 2020 version. And no, i'm not a TM 'fanboy'.:) I just like the product.

Kind regards,
-sepik

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Hello,
It's a good really good deal. I was beta tester of their upcoming 2021 Maximum Security and the beta was notably faster than 2020 version. Even PC Mark 10 Express test, the beta scored 400 points more(which is a lot) vs. 2020 version. And no, i'm not a TM 'fanboy'.:) I just like the product.

Kind regards,
-sepik
I didn't use trend micro consumer product a very very long time but I tested trend micro Enterprise offering wich was very heavy .
I should really test the consumer version, what's the longest current available trial for 2021 product ?

amico81

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 10, 2017
It's a good really good deal. I was beta tester of their upcoming 2021 Maximum Security and the beta was notably faster than 2020 version. Even PC Mark 10 Express test, the beta scored 400 points more(which is a lot) vs. 2020 version

hope to see the new version in the performance test @ av-comparatives. If they can optimize the system impact on a level with eset or panda, i would pay
a license instantly

sepik

Level 11
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018
@amico81
Interesting is that av-test.org gave Trend Micro 2020 6/6 performance rating(installing softwares, app launching, web performance etc) but in av-comparatives test its one of the worst in terms of performance. I'm kinda puzzled which one to trust, av-test results or av-comparatives because result difference is like night and day.

Kind regards,
-sepik

Chipicao

Level 2
May 17, 2020
They do this discount because they know, they aren't good like Kaspersky, BitDefender, ESET, GData or Emsisoft.

Maybe Business version should be good, but for personal use trend micro isn't good. I'm unable to understand those people who says McAfee is a good antivirus, those guys make me laugh. Trend Micro is close to McAfee.. A little betteeer than McAfeee but not to much.

Weak sales of their products make they do 80% discount, that's great? Of course it is. But seeing in another perspective, are short of sales

• Wow
Reactions: Divine_Barakah

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Trend Micro is close to McAfee.. A little betteeer than McAfeee but not to much.
I have used TM for a very long time. From my own experience it is a bit heavy but its protections capabilities are decent. It's web filter is decent. It is strong against scripts and its BB is one of the best (it is sth like reputation-based BB). If you have used TM what did not you like about it? Can you tell some of the weaknesses you experienced?

sepik

Level 11
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018
TM doesnt have good signatures, but one of the best behavior blockers and good web protection.
But yes, the system impact is huge...like the old days of Gdata.
But i like the simple and clean GUI of TM.
Yes, one of the main reason why i'm using TM is their great BB and web protection. They should improve their static malware detection, tho.TM rely too much of their heuristic/BB engine.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Interesting is that av-test.org gave Trend Micro 2020 6/6 performance rating(installing softwares, app launching, web performance etc) but in av-comparatives test its one of the worst in terms of performance.
Don't trust either, as their performance test results often will not reflect the performance on your own computers.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
This discount is offered by us and has nothing to do with trend micro. ;)

They do this discount because they know, they aren't good like Kaspersky, BitDefender, ESET, GData or Emsisoft.

Maybe Business version should be good, but for personal use trend micro isn't good. I'm unable to understand those people who says McAfee is a good antivirus, those guys make me laugh. Trend Micro is close to McAfee.. A little betteeer than McAfeee but not to much.

Weak sales of their products make they do 80% discount, that's great? Of course it is. But seeing in another perspective, are short of sales

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.