Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013

Popolitus

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 7, 2014
When i contact trendmicro support, because of a process "eating" 3gb of ram, they said this version is on beta...final release only on 16 september...

ا

الشمس

...final release only on 16 september...

it is still version 2013 & 2014 on all trend micro sites globally.

What is new in this version?

look here for what is new :

http://malwaretips.com/threads/trend-micro-titanium-internet-security-v8-2015-screenshots.32619/

Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus Plus [2015] 8.0.1133 Final
http://files.trendmicro.com/products/Titanium/8.0/TTi_8.0_EL_Full.exe

i believe this installer is for both 32 & 64 bit operating systems?

Last edited by a moderator:

normalizerx

Level 2
Oct 9, 2012
Yes and the version is exactly the same as the one in the links posted by Petrovic, so it was perfectly official as well. The downloads page on Trend's site hasn't been updated yet with the 2015 versions.

ا

الشمس

1. i do not see no one saying nothing to condemn petrovic's contribution...i for one appreciate him doing his bit.

2. unless it is on the site of the parent company there is nothing official about it...a.k.a. leaks.

S

starchild76

I love the new interface , its one of the most beautifull ever designed , well.....in my personal opinion then :)

Reactions: MalwareT

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Seem to be having a bug.... when im testing it detection capabilities, it detects an infection (even browser cookies) the scan stops and the entire program shut down and restarts.

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
1. i do not see no one saying nothing to condemn petrovic's contribution...i for one appreciate him doing his bit.

2. unless it is on the site of the parent company there is nothing official about it...a.k.a. leaks.
sometimes the sites get the new versions later but u can alrdy download the official final version on the company forums. so yes, its official.

Reactions: kiric96
ا

الشمس

Seem to be having a bug.... when im testing it detection capabilities, it detects an infection (even browser cookies) the scan stops and the entire program shut down and restarts.

which operating system you got?

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
So the free version is no longer available from the website? .....That's a pity :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.