trick or ransomware treat; can only use command prompt, please advise. ICE cyber crime virus.

theheadllama

New Member
After doing a system restore and before eventually being locked out of the desktop, the ransomware ICE cyber internet crime virus was evident. I can not boot into windows normaly, safe mode, safe mode with networking, system restore, system image (not an option), booting from hitmanpro kickstart results in an endless loop. I can acess command prompt and have downloaded FRST64.exe to a flashdrive and have attatched the log to this post. Currently I am using an imac as I dont have another PC. Please advise.
 

Attachments

Download the attached fixlist.txt to the same location as FRST
Run FRST as before and press Fix
On completion try a normal boot.
 
I downloaded the fixlist.txt in your previous post (im assuming that was the one you were referring to) and saved it to the same location as frst64. Ran frst from command prompt as i did before and then clicked fix. this generated a log which i have attached but i wasnt able to boot into windows normally.
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top